Windass Blog - Personal Priority

More evidence that they do read this site?

Nice that he has started to refer to Oldham as "us" and "we", but I fear it's a little too late. We managed to play well first half on Saturday without him -

If he does get selected then I pray that he does a good job for us. His flick ons when he first started were great to watch and I hope he stays focused.

If he doesn't play then I hope he realises why. Thanks for the PR but we needed goals

Guest sheridans_world

I hope he gets to come on, he's risen to the pink occasion and got some pink boots in. Nevermind the football.

I hope he gets to come on, he's risen to the pink occasion and got some pink boots in. Nevermind the football.

He can come on for 5 minutes if we are 3-0 up at the end of the game.

Other than that, can sit next to bloody norm and rot, on our newly re-inforced subs bench.

I say live and let live, if Windass helps us get promoted, then who cares if he's said he wants to go back to the team he has supported his entire life. He's wiith us to the end of this season, so we should be backing him just like the rest of the lads. (braces myself for instant flaming).

I do however have one issue with his latest blog, "Help us in to the play offs", we are only 4 points from 2nd place...since when had we given up on the automatic spot?

I say live and let live, if Windass helps us get promoted, then who cares if he's said he wants to go back to the team he has supported his entire life. He's wiith us to the end of this season, so we should be backing him just like the rest of the lads. (braces myself for instant flaming).

I do however have one issue with his latest blog, "Help us in to the play offs", we are only 4 points from 2nd place...since when had we given up on the automatic spot?

oh allright then....I seem to be turning into Victor Meldrew...it's an age thing. If he scores the winner that takes us up I'll kiss the old fart.

To be fair I think in reality we are more like 10 points off second. I've given up on it anyway, and I'm a 'Happy Clapper'. Even worse by the time games in hand are played I reckon we are only 6th, if not 7th. :(

Edited by Stitch_KTF

To be fair I think in reality we are more like 10 points off second. I've given up on it anyway, and I'm a 'Happy Clapper'. Even worse by the time games in hand are played I reckon we are only 6th on goal difference, if not 7th. :(

the games in hand are a worry. Still, they have to be won so we're still there. Second is unlikely realistically but not impossible. Play offs will be a very good result for the season and Sheza should take a lot of credit if we do get there.

To be honest he looked miffed when he was subbed on near the end and shot straight off the pitch when the final whistle came. I would not be surprised if Windass's loan is ended by mutual consent in the coming days?

Wouldn't miss him if they did send him back. His sprint off the pitch at the end was probably the fastest he's moved since he joined us.

I think Windass will be knocking on Sheridans door today going off his face on the bench and his departing sprint for the tunnel. Or was he sprinting off to word Brown? either way it's a poor show and one that doesn't impress me.

To be fair I think in reality we are more like 10 points off second. I've given up on it anyway, and I'm a 'Happy Clapper'. Even worse by the time games in hand are played I reckon we are only 6th, if not 7th. :(

To be honest, with Leicester equalising on Saturday it still gives a slight bit of hope. And it just shows if we went on a little run we'd claw it back in no time.

Am I meant to say 'wibble' at this point?