10/10 to the crowd

Kelvin Lomax and Scott Golbourne were sat (restricted view behind the pillar :lol: ) across the aisle from me - they weren't singing, but it was good for them to experience what it's like in the Chaddy when we score. After a brief absence, Golbourne returned and as he sat down he thought Lomax was wearing a funny nose and glasses - he'd sat in the row in front, to the amusement of all around him.

:lol::D

Iv been in the chaddy when its been a lot better but it was pretty decent.

Spoke to a leeds fan and they couldnt hear us all game.

I thought they were crap and couldnt hear them much.

It would be much better if everyone from the chaddy moved to the RRE. Better atmosphere and louder in there

:grin::grin: thats why you thought it was loud then :grin::grin:

honestly you couldnt hear oldham... leeds all the way through

what was that song they were singing champions of what??? :blink::huh::unsure:

Champions of Europe????????????

it comes from when they claim they were robbed of the European Cup in 1975 when Brian Munich beat em.

champions of europe?they cant even win the 3rd division.

Champions of Europe????????????

it comes from when they claim they were robbed of the European Cup in 1975 when Brian Munich beat em.

champions of europe?they cant even win the 3rd division.

That is the most comedy chant I have ever heard. I am very good friends with a Leeds fan and the irony was lost on him. I sent him a text suggesting singing that song is exactly why Leeds fans are disliked up and down the country. His honest response was

"No mate... that chant has a lot of history"

As I say, the irony was lost. Not only are they living in the past but they are singing about a winning a trophy they didnt win!!!!! I'm sure if they go up this year they will think they were brilliant given their 15 point deduction!!