Leeds at home, march 2nd - tickets?

Hello!

I´m an Oldham supporter from Norway and going to Oldham to see the Leeds game. We are 2 friends who need tickets. Our big question is: How can we get tickets for this match?

I´ve been a supporter since Gunnar Halle played for Oldham and played a training match against Stromsgodset from Drammen in the 90´s. This is our first time at Boundary park!

Greetings from Norway and go on you Blues!

Guest sheridans_world

Welcome

You're going to struggle, phone sales and internet sales have been suspended because of the Leeds fans.

I'd suggest ringing the club directly to see if they can do anything for you, it'll be hard though.

Welcome

You're going to struggle, phone sales and internet sales have been suspended because of the Leeds fans.

I'd suggest ringing the club directly to see if they can do anything for you, it'll be hard though.

try emailing the club or alan hardy direct...im sure he may be able to sort something out especially as you would be comming such a long way.

unless you have any friends in this area who could get down to the ground for you to get some tickets.

So thats fans from Belgium and Norway,who want to come to a latics game against L$$ds,have never been to B.P before,The game is live on T.V, SO why make a big effort for this one when we have 22 other games to choose from <_<

So thats fans from Belgium and Norway,who want to come to a latics game against L$$ds,have never been to B.P before,The game is live on T.V, SO why make a big effort for this one when we have 22 other games to choose from <_<

Whilst there is a chance that they can be Oldham fans then I don't care - we should make an effort, plus there are ways of telling where they are from.

Why would an Oldham fan make the effort? Well, as it is our biggest game of the season...

NB. Have Leeds sold out their allott-ment?

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Whilst there is a chance that they can be Oldham fans then I don't care - we should make an effort, plus there are ways of telling where they are from.

Why would an Oldham fan make the effort? Well, as it is our biggest game of the season...

agree with you on this mate,maybe they should email allan hardy direct he may make a special case for them considering the distance they will have travelled to see the game [maybe they could show there travel docs at ticket office or somthing] if they are leeds cant see them seeing much of the game anyway if sat in our stand,but yeh think a special case should be made for them considering a lot of people in the streets surrounding the ground cant even be arsed to go to the games.

Yea, the demand for tickets, they dont want Leeds fans sat in the home end. Thus you have to get tickets from Boundary Park...

theres loads already lots of dirty leeds around saddleworth mossley and most of those have bought tickets for the chaddy for themselves and friends

Leeds had sold about 2,000 according to the woman at the tics ticket office on Saturday.

He could have had my ticket, but I've already re-sold it. I'll be sat in front of the TV with a Stella watching it.

Leeds had sold about 2,000 according to the woman at the tics ticket office on Saturday.

The dirty Leeds official site says they've sold their initial allocation and have now received more tickets making the total "over 4,000". They're only available to ST holders and Members.

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/LatestNews...1567189,00.html