10/10 to the crowd

Was sat in the Chaddy at the front stood up for most of the game. Thought we were good today, but nothing special...As far as I could tell there weren't many occasions when the Broadway side of the Chaddy joined in with the singing.

How did it sound on the tele ??

Edited by Yard Dog

Was sat in the Chaddy at the front stood up for most of the game. Thought we were good today, but nothing special...As far as I could tell there weren't many occasions when the Broadway side of the Chaddy joined in with the singing.

Couldn't anything other than the Leeds fans from the last 20 mins I saw.

heard you on Sky anyroad. Louder than Leeds many a time. Well done mate!!! :comeon:

heard you on Sky anyroad. Louder than Leeds many a time. Well done mate!!! :comeon:

I believe I have appeared on SKY...no doubt looking a right goon, gesticulating wildly at Johnson, frothing at the mouth....

I have no voice tonight...it was going about 10 mins into the first half...

Yep, My sister recorded it and we watched abit after the game, we sounded exelent. It did go abit quiet towards the end, but so did Leeds. So much for their plan to outsing us.

After they equalised a lot around me went much quieter...me included...my voice was sore and I wasn't enjoying the game - we just didn't seem to be getting on top.

I believe I have appeared on SKY...no doubt looking a right goon, gesticulating wildly at Johnson, frothing at the mouth....

I have no voice tonight...it was going about 10 mins into the first half...

Least you weren't frothing at the mouth in yer own living room. My (sadly) cockney daughter looked slightly alarmed :lol:

Still, she loves the Latics by default and has been to a few aways this end of the world. Unfortunately her mate took her to Chelsea a few times and I get "Dad, why do you support Oldham?".....it's another world when you're young...

when your in the chaddy end its loud, when your anywhere else you can just see hands in the air... thats why that stand should be for away fans

and also cheers AH for killing the athmosphere :idea:

and before anyone comes out with the police c*** just look at the grimsby lincoln game police wanted a 12oclock kick off, GRIMSBY chairman said no and it kicked off at 3 :shock::grin:

Kicked out of the Rocky for last neet werent I? No choice but to return to my previous dwellings. Am absolutely shagged after last night, was almost non-stop!

:grin::grin: thats why you thought it was loud then :grin::grin:

honestly you couldnt hear oldham... leeds all the way through

what was that song they were singing champions of what??? :blink::huh::unsure:

Kelvin Lomax and Scott Golbourne were sat (restricted view behind the pillar :lol: ) across the aisle from me - they weren't singing, but it was good for them to experience what it's like in the Chaddy when we score. After a brief absence, Golbourne returned and as he sat down he thought Lomax was wearing a funny nose and glasses - he'd sat in the row in front, to the amusement of all around him.

I saw them arriving looking sheepish as they took their seats. Could imagine Sheridan saying to them "You're both dropped lads, not even on the bench, seriously lads, you are both down the pecking order. Now go and sit behind a pillar in t'chaddy and you'll get a rough idea of where you are."