Talking to Simon Stainrod Tonight

He wasnt at the game,Sat with my Mate in a Cafe in Paris!!!

My Mate rang to check how the game was going and put the Legend on for a couple of minutes,I told him we was playing towards Chaddy second half but explained that he we havnt got the Slope now.

He said when he played it diidnt matter if he was playing downhill or not,the defenders still backed off from him!

He also stressed that Leeds are equally as unpopular in South Yorkshire as anywhere else in the Country.Hard to believe its 30 years since he made his debut,now an agent, he is going with some other Agents to Monaco for a meeting.

Edited by BLUMAX

He wasnt at the game,Sat with my Mate in a Cafe in Paris!!!

My Mate rang to check how the game was going and put the Legend on for a couple of minutes,I told him we was playing towards Chaddy second half but explained that he we havnt got the Slope now.He said when he played it diidnt matter if he was playing downhill or not,the defenders still backed off from him!

He also stressed that Leeds are equally as unpopular in South Yorkshire as anywhere else in the Country.Hard to believe its 30 years since he made his debut,now an agent, he is going with some other Agents to Monaco for a meeting.

Why have the levelling plant been in since last nights final whistle????? sure it's not 17 foot from roccy/lookers corner to Chaddy/sheepfoot lane corner no more but I bet it's 10 foot still.

Why have the levelling plant been in since last nights final whistle????? sure it's not 17 foot from roccy/lookers corner to Chaddy/sheepfoot lane corner no more but I bet it's 10 foot still.

It used to be 5ft 9" apparently - about a Neil Eardley in metric.

From this day forwards I propose we now adopt the "Eardley" as a standard unit of measurement.

"And here is Jonathon Edwards, world record triple jumper with his leap of 2 and a half Eardleys" or "That speed camera is wrong your honour, no way was I over 6 Eardleys"

From this day forwards I propose we now adopt the "Eardley" as a standard unit of measurement.

"And here is Jonathon Edwards, world record triple jumper with his leap of 2 and a half Eardleys" or "That speed camera is wrong your honour, no way was I over 6 Eardleys"

That shot was at least 7 Eardleys wide..?!

Though if it Taylors header had been 0.01 Eardley lower, it would have gone in rather than hit the bar. !!

Edited by singe

That shot was at least 7 Eardleys wide..?!

Though if it Taylors header had been 0.01 Eardley lower, it would have gone in rather than hit the bar. !!

???

Edited by BLUMAX