SMS from Club!

Latics chief Alan Hardy has enlisted the fans help in their latest quest for a late promotion charge.

John Sheridan has asked him to try and contact any Latics fan that has an iPod with the corners Colchester have taken this season loaded onto it. The plan is to show them to Greg Fleming and the defence before each corner in the Colchester game. It would help if you are prepared to stand behind the goal but switch ends at half time.

The club are asking them to be contacted on 0161 6273883.

Whoosh lol or just taking the piss....

Probably a serious point in a humerous way. Not having a pop at Fleming in particular. We do seem to concede some soft/easy goals.

Still as I have said elsewheree. 4pts from Leeds and Millwall is not bad.

Ours for the taking that game though.

Edited by singe

Probably a serious point in a humerous way. Not haveing a pop at Fleming in particular. We do seem to concede some soft/easy goals.

Still as I aave said elsewheree. 4pts from Leeds and Millwall is not bad.

Ours for the taking that game though.

Its just small lapses in concentration, yesterday was Ruubes' fault... he was too busy trying to grab hold of Beccio to notice the ball pass about 1cm away from his head.... in turn against Brizzle, he was blocked off by a covering man when lambert made the run, something which they use all the time....

Leeds - great delivery and lapse in concentration, Brizzle - set piece we should have known about...

Watching it on Sky it was Rubes at fault for their goal, and quite a few errors overall. I rate Rubes highly, but he was a bit all over the place last night. Their lad (Belichi?) had him turned inside out a few times and dominated in the air.

Rubes, for the goal, was trying to hard to control him and took his eye off the ball, which was easily headable from his position.

Never Gregs fault for my money.

Try telling that to Shez as he was bollocking Crossley as Leeds scored. :o

:lol::grin:

Loved your dancing at the start of the first half, by the way ;)

Back on topic, it did look a bit of a poor goal to concede from where I was sat in the Chaddy, but we seemed to just fall asleep after the goal, Flem being the only one keeping his concentration!

I'm not moaning though, after Bristol, if you'd offered me 4 points from Millwall and Leeds...

I'd have bit your bloody hand off ;)