Steve Kabba, what a bake.

I know how can anyone say he didnt have a good game! was class

for a minute there i thought i was trapped in a strange parallell dimension... then realised you're clearly taking the michael.

If i could add some seriousness to the debate, i heard kabba played well on saturday, but wasn't particularly impressed last night. i'll give him a few games, see if he can gel with hughesy

Edited by LaticsChris

for a minute there i thought i was trapped in a strange parallell dimension... then realised you're clearly taking the michael.

If i could add some seriousness to the debate, i heard kabba played well on saturday, but wasn't particularly impressed last night. i'll give him a few games, see if he can gel with hughesy

Had a good game what are you on about? Held it up well and hughes played off him well!

You lot for real??? Kabba good my backside? Rubbish! Sheridan not a clue! Big name players signed when its clear you need a midfield ball winner as none of em can tackle! Rite ban me from ere av had my fun watching you lot post some rite tripe and Think Kabba is good! brilliant humor! hahahahahahahahahaha

You lot for real??? Kabba good my backside? Rubbish! Sheridan not a clue! Big name players signed when its clear you need a midfield ball winner as none of em can tackle! Rite ban me from ere av had my fun watching you lot post some rite tripe and Think Kabba is good! brilliant humor! hahahahahahahahahaha

Good :whoosh: well made!

You've had your fun? :unsure:

I bet you're a :censored: wheez at parties...........................

We don't ban anyone for talking b****cks...

As you have signed up for about quarter of an hour, is that all you ever achieved with your 15 minutes of fame?

Edited by singe

what? you mean you dont really think kabba is actually gods gift to football? but you had us all fooled! i thought you had joined owtb purely because you needed to tell someone how much you rated him...

if i were you id buy a joke book or look in the mirror, you need to see something really funny.....

So are we berating Kabba or congratulating him for last night?

To me he looks the player to play along Hughes, with Alice as a sub. He has strength and pace and can pick a pass. Is that not what we were after? Alright he isn't the new saviour but we aren't going to get that.

As for price, I suspect that may be less than a pound but more than a negative number.

So are we berating Kabba or congratulating him for last night?

To me he looks the player to play along Hughes, with Alice as a sub. He has strength and pace and can pick a pass. Is that not what we were after? Alright he isn't the new saviour but we aren't going to get that.

As for price, I suspect that may be less than a pound but more than a negative number.

:hooked:

:hooked:

I have to admit, I haven't got the hang of this hooked thing. You say something daft on the interweb and people disagree. Therefore I've been 'hooked'? Seems a bit of a waste of time by a loser if the case. It's not like I'm angry of miffed just pointing and saying "odd".

Note to 'Kingkabba'

When posing as a fan on their message board refer to them as 'us' or 'we' and not you! Lmao.

Well tried Dean now get on your bike son! :)

What you dont see mate is we ant a prem team are we? We are looking at getting into the championship and if your going to have a chance you need to sign players with top class level experiance like Kabba and Hughes! Kabba may not have enough for the top league but he can easy do it at this level once match fit!

Confused Dean?

We then you and your?

make your mind up you either support oldham or you dont!! lol

:hooked: another one gets reeled in!

Double hook punkster i aint been got pal lol

Kingkabba and Beckford are the same person and he posted his last one as kingkabba as a mistake not the best of windups though.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Do u reckon he actually got the pink boots but refused to wear them when he found out he was on the bench? Kabba looked good to me. Reckon he could be a handful when he's match fit and gets his gameface on full time.

I'm always warey of peoples' first posts. It's as if they set up an account just to go fishing.

I think Kabba is a good replacement for Windass.

Sure we could have kept our other strikers but I think we got some needed moneys for Davies - I would like to see Lewis being given more of a chance.

He's a confidence player like Smalley and now he's come come.