Hazell Suspension

Not seen it on telly yet, but what was it for?

First reaction was Becchio dived in to him, but one of the papers suggested he pushed an elbow in to the Leeds player's face.

Didn't look like a free kick from 90 yards away though, so assumed booking was for dissent.

First reaction was Becchio dived in to him, but one of the papers suggested he pushed an elbow in to the Leeds player's face.

Didn't look like a free kick from 90 yards away though, so assumed booking was for dissent.

six of one and half a dozen of the other..becchio made the most of it...hazell never back chatted once...even the sky commentators said it wasnt a yellow card offence in its own right.....however that the ref had more than likely given it for the 6 or 7 other niggly little fouls and incidents he had committed, up until that incident

Yeah Rubes had made a couple of borderline tackles and I thinkt he ref gave him the yellow to slow/calm him down. Not much he could have done tbh.

Although doesnt he miss the Colchester and MKD's game, not the MK and Trannies?

Also, when do these yellow cards get wiped clean? its some time this month

Yeah Rubes had made a couple of borderline tackles and I thinkt he ref gave him the yellow to slow/calm him down. Not much he could have done tbh.

Although doesnt he miss the Colchester and MKD's game, not the MK and Trannies?

Also, when do these yellow cards get wiped clean? its some time this month

not sure but i think the ban comes into effect after 7 days....so he is ok for this weekend but will miss the next 2 games....im sure someone will correct me if im wrong.

Why? He's not a full back by all accounts, but a CB. Let him get in and do his job.

Hines is big enough to cope at cope at centre back, he has potential and reminds me of Richard Jobson in style.

Time will tell though.

Edited by BP1960

Hines is big enough to cope at cope at centre back, he has potential and reminds me of Richard Jobson in style.

Time will tell though.

Agree CB is his position, he played out of position for us a few weeks ago to help the team

Now he will show his class at CB and keep both Greegs and Rube on their toes :wink:

looked to me that he put his hand in becchios face as he nutmegged him. if you look at the stats on the latics site, he fouled 4 times, which might account for thr ref booking him,

personally i think he has been struggling a bit of late and someone else in there might not be a bad thing.

how about stam for one game and hines for the other.