Main Stand moaners

I was stood near the front of the chaddy at the leeds game when the steward came over asking for everyone to sit down, i asked him who had complained as everyone around was stood up, and he replied he'd had complaints from the main stand! was it you OldhamSheridan?

:grin: gudden :grin:

I was stood near the front of the chaddy at the leeds game when the steward came over asking for everyone to sit down, i asked him who had complained as everyone around was stood up, and he replied he'd had complaints from the main stand! was it you OldhamSheridan?

This is :censored: pathetic.

Edited by Markoasis

Oh nothing beats the guys sat in front of me in the Chaddy End,

Up and down like Yo Yos

He then turned around (unprovoked may I add) and said oh you lot are f*cking pathetic this is boring I want to go back in the RRE.

Wouldnt mind but he was sat with his kid

Up and down like Yo Yos

He then turned around (unprovoked may I add) and said oh you lot are f*cking pathetic this is boring I want to go back in the RRE.

To be fair mate, if your dad was going off on one of his rambling rants I'd have been bored too! :wink::grin:

Up and down like Yo Yos

wasnt me honest.lol

this is the bit i dont understand....the stewards will go and tell a handfull of people to sit down in the paddock,but the leeds fans stood for the whole game....why wasnt they told to sit down??? yes there was a full section,but thats what the public address system is for,can the away fans in the rre please sit down,you are contravining health and safety regulations....

yet next home game and latics back in rre you can bet your bottom dollar the stewards will be asking fans to sit down again...

To be fair mate, if your dad was going off on one of his rambling rants I'd have been bored too! :wink::grin:

haha as I told him yesterday I will never moan about who with sit with again after hearing what those guys come out with in front :grin: