That's it, I've had enough.

Earlier today I witnessed what can only be described as shocking behaviour by so called professional footballers.

Laughing and joking together in the street, in broad daylight. Well excuse me don’t they realise the predicament we’re in? Struggling to hang on to a play off spot, losing ground daily and all they can do is laugh and joke together? Its Sheridan’s (sorry Shezza’s) fault no discipline you see lets the players do as they will. Coaching badges come cheap but having the integrity to stamp some discipline on these herberts is down to natural ability it can’t be taught.

Worse followed, some of them got into cars and drove away, the day before a match. It’s a joke, what if they are involved in a RTA, or worse get a jarred neck, or arm or knee etc because they accidentally drive into a pothole in the road, or worse Latics own car park.

I’m not even going to mention the fact that some appeared to be eating toast, with what appeared to be butter on it. Its time the club came clean and issued a statement, the players involved named and shamed and exact details of their punishments detailed in minutiae. If not it will really show that this club has no respect for itself or more importantly, much more importantly us the fans.

The events of the last few days have opened my eyes, and brought me too my senses. Sheridan must go now, anytime before 3pm tomorrow will do. If you want a nomination for his replacement, well step forward Stan Ternent, he’d sort them out and promotion would be guaranteed, fact.

More of a pop to the current state of the board than the club .. others could have posted it and it would have been hillarious. It is funny and I know just where he is coming from!!!! . Everything is a disgrace, we all know for a fact JS only picks his 'mates' and leaves real footballers on the bench. Dressing room splits ..Liddells appearance money..... its all stuff that in a world without Murdoch and his Sky ... frankly we wouldnt give a flying feck... as it is we feel we have the right to know what they have for their tea ..... I get it Stipey

Earlier today I witnessed what can only be described as shocking behaviour by so called professional footballers.

Laughing and joking together in the street, in broad daylight. Well excuse me don’t they realise the predicament we’re in? Struggling to hang on to a play off spot, losing ground daily and all they can do is laugh and joke together? Its Sheridan’s (sorry Shezza’s) fault no discipline you see lets the players do as they will. Coaching badges come cheap but having the integrity to stamp some discipline on these herberts is down to natural ability it can’t be taught.

Worse followed, some of them got into cars and drove away, the day before a match. It’s a joke, what if they are involved in a RTA, or worse get a jarred neck, or arm or knee etc because they accidentally drive into a pothole in the road, or worse Latics own car park.

I’m not even going to mention the fact that some appeared to be eating toast, with what appeared to be butter on it. Its time the club came clean and issued a statement, the players involved named and shamed and exact details of their punishments detailed in minutiae. If not it will really show that this club has no respect for itself or more importantly, much more importantly us the fans.

The events of the last few days have opened my eyes, and brought me too my senses. Sheridan must go now, anytime before 3pm tomorrow will do. If you want a nomination for his replacement, well step forward Stan Ternent, he’d sort them out and promotion would be guaranteed, fact.

Top stuff Stipey. This reads very much like a Latics' version of The Day Today. Hat off to yer.

I can't believe it's not butter!

I have it from a reliable source that Lee Hughes watches the Paramount Comedy Channel.

What would happen if he pulled a muscle during a repeat episode of red dwarf??

Sheridan should set strict guidelines as to what the players watch this shouldn’t be allowed.

SHEZ OUT!

I agree. This toast culture is runining our chances of survival in this league.

Yeh Shez All Bran with semi skimmed is what all good footballers have ask Gordon Ramsay .... he played for Rangers you know

Er, we'll have none of that Gordon Ramsey language - all that effing and jeffing is well out of order within the club. I heard that shez once swore at a player; can't believe he's still in a job! :angry:

I have it from a reliable source that Lee Hughes watches the Paramount Comedy Channel.

What would happen if he pulled a muscle during a repeat episode of red dwarf??

Sheridan should set strict guidelines as to what the players watch this shouldn’t be allowed.

SHEZ OUT!

i dont think we need worry red dwarf isnt on paramount, lucky for us :wink: