John 'Mike Bassett' Sheridan

That was the worst performance I have seen in a good while. Those who thought Bristol Rovers first half was dire (it wasn't) should have seen that first half. The second half wasn't quite as bad as the first.

The game was effectively over when Windass cam on, he did nothing (not that Kabba or Hughes did mind).

That was the worst performance I have seen in a good while. Those who thought Bristol Rovers first half was dire (it wasn't) should have seen that first half. The second half wasn't quite as bad as the first.

The game was effectively over when Windass cam on, he did nothing (not that Kabba or Hughes did mind).

:censored: me Stitch we'll be agreeing next! :wink:

:censored: me Stitch we'll be agreeing next! :wink:

Despite that recent disagreement I often see your username next to posts I agree with, however I still don't think Shez should be sacked.

I actually thought Colchester were pretty good too, we're so lucky to only lose by 1.

Despite that recent disagreement I often see your username next to posts I agree with, however I still don't think Shez should be sacked.

I actually thought Colchester were pretty good too, we're so lucky to only lose by 1.

Agree with that, took them a while to re-adjust to league one, but they've been on a helluva run lately and are adecent side, one of the best I've seen at BP this season, pace and power throught the team and a diminutive play maker in Perkins, why the hell did we not sign this guy - cracking little player and a big reason why Dale got to wembley last season.

But no matter how good the oppo are - that was unforgivable from all today and Shez has to shoulder the blame - I mean FFS out on the piss in midweek, club trip our not it is not the way to do things and if the rumours of disharmony are true it is having an effect. We are a rudderless ship at the moment as the Captain is conspicuous by his absence we have begun drifting towards the rocks and come next midweek our play off push could be well and truly stuck on them.

Agree with that, took them a while to re-adjust to league one, but they've been on a helluva run lately and are adecent side, one of the best I've seen at BP this season, pace and power throught the team and a diminutive play maker in Perkins, why the hell did we not sign this guy - cracking little player and a big reason why Dale got to wembley last season.

But no matter how good the oppo are - that was unforgivable from all today and Shez has to shoulder the blame - I mean FFS out on the piss in midweek, club trip our not it is not the way to do things and if the rumours of disharmony are true it is having an effect. We are a rudderless ship at the moment as the Captain is conspicuous by his absence we have begun drifting towards the rocks and come next midweek our play off push could be well and truly stuck on them.

i thought colchester played exactly how we should have played..being the home side

greegan was one of the only players who tried today.....

i think we can forget about the playoffs after today,its not the first time we have played like this this season,its now becoming a habit,and i honestly dont think he knows how to change it. danny whits ready to come on and left him waiting...was he waiting for us to go 2-0 down first....i really dont know how were 5th,we should be mid table.

im by no means a shez outer,but i think his job is hanging by a thread,he has been backed to the hilt.but not got a clue of how to get the team playing.

Perkins was good, I soon noticed him and not just for his appearance! Didn't realise he played for Rochdale. The midfielder Hammond looked a good player too, although the programme says they paid 250k for him.

Like I said that really was the worst performance I've seen in ages. Whatever the reason if Shez doesn't sort it fast then the Shez out brigade will grow and may well soon get it's own way. :(

Oh and Windass ought to be fourth/fifth in the pecking order, which means we shouldn't be bothering paying his wage. :angry: Get rid Shez....he could end up costing you your job at this rate!! :angry:

i thought colchester played exactly how we should have played..being the home side

greegan was one of the only players who tried today.....

i think we can forget about the playoffs after today,its not the first time we have played like this this season,its now becoming a habit,and i honestly dont think he knows how to change it. danny whits ready to come on and left him waiting...was he waiting for us to go 2-0 down first....i really dont know how were 5th,we should be mid table.

im by no means a shez outer,but i think his job is hanging by a thread,he has been backed to the hilt.but not got a clue of how to get the team playing.

Because of our early season purple patch when we won 6 out 8 - no other reason Ed. Then Shez tinkers with a winning team and look what's happened since. The team is crying out for a Lewi type player instead we get other teams cast offs who go through the motions.

Perkins, why the hell did we not sign this guy - cracking little player and a big reason why Dale got to wembley last season.

Perkins was in non league previous to joining Rochdale and eager to prove himself at league level, but this manager seems to prefer signing players players from higher level who are not up to it mentally or physically.

Latics have too many airy fairy players and are now being found out.

Edited by BP1960

:lol:

You're a star!

This morning your problem was Shez talking about the play-offs when he should be talking about second!?!

Perkins was in non league previous to joining Rochdale and eager to prove himself at league level, but this manager seems to prefer signing players players from higher level who are not up to it mentally or physically.

Latics have to many airy fairy players and are now being found out.

Agree whol heartedly, prefers tried and tested failures instead of hungry players chomping at the bit to get a chance. I mean FFS surely mini-Shez has a whole dossier on decent no-league talent - look at Gillingham's transformation now most of their non-league punts have bedded in. It doesn't always have to be the Peterborough name yer price route either!

Latics have too many airy fairy players and are now being found out.

The problem with getting experienced players to drop down a level to me makes them feel that they have nothing to prove and can just turn up...the likes of Kabba, Windass and Ormerod have brought nothing to the table....1 goal between them in around 20 appearences for strikers is piss poor....We need to find players that have something to prove to us the likes of goldbourne and jones are young lads trying to break in and have been a breath of fresh air compared to these drop down players!!

You're a star!

This morning your problem was Shez talking about the play-offs when he should be talking about second!?!

yes it was...and it still is...because coming out with talk like that is signalling that its ok if we lose 2 or 3 games,we will still be playoff bound....instead of being positive and saying we have a good chance to gain ground on the team in second place...like every other manager in or around the same position is...its like waving the white flag before the war kicks off...

tonight i still think exactly the same....and now i feel that if we carry on playing as we are,with this attitude we wont be in the playoffs for much longer.....

against leicster there was a sense of injustice,a togetherness about the team,and we fought hard to stay in that game...since then its like all that effort has wiped us out.

full steam ahead said captain sheridan of the RMS TITANIC, and blow me they struck an iceberg and sunk.