Rueben Hazel

Guest sheridans_world

If Stam comes in and has two good games against MK and bindippers, Rubes might struggle to get his place back straight away...

totaly unjust...the whole team was clueless, one man,s error doesn't lose a game there was another eighty minutes to rectify the game get off his back

I dont give a flying :censored: hes done it at least 3 time nodding it back when its obvious there is a man stood in front of him

No need for that.

Agreed. He's played dozens of games in a row for us and not put a toe wrong. What sort of tool wants to slate him for one mistake, or a few poor games? We've had that many :censored: players over the years who have gone through the motions or just been rubbish, Reuben is neither of those.

Agreed. He's played dozens of games in a row for us and not put a toe wrong. What sort of tool wants to slate him for one mistake, or a few poor games? We've had that many :censored: players over the years who have gone through the motions or just been rubbish, Reuben is neither of those.

You cant defend what he did today he deserves all abuse he gets

You cant defend what he did today he deserves all abuse he gets

I'm not defending what he did today. Obviously haven't seen it myself yet, but unless he deliberately kicked the ball into our net, he has so many credit points that I am astonished that he gets abuse, even on the internet, from the likes of you. Even if he needs dropping, it's not a reason to have a go at a guy who has generally been excellent and given his all for us.