leyton orient

for the forthcoming game i shall be parking in watford and getting the tube into leyton, can someone tell me if this is possible and how to do it if possible, ive never used the tube before so my knowledge is non existent. also if anyone could tell me how much this is going to cost it would be an help.

if this isnt a good idea can you tell me another place to park on the outskirts with an eaiser way into leyton.

the reason im doing it this way is because i really cant be bothered with the traffic in london, i want a stress free day.

sorry if its in the wrong place, just thought id put it were mose people read.

thanks for any help.

i know there is no underground line at watford , but try here transport for london or try here http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/en/pj/tt

Watford probably wouldnt work too well for you matey. It would require an overland train (probably into Euston) and then the tube from there. If you come down the M40 I think it is, you can get to West Ruislip relatively easily. However, this will then be approx 45 mins on Tube from Leyton.

Have you looked at routes into Leyton? If you come down the M1 and then scoot round the M25 to where the M11 comes in from Cambridge, you should be able to get there relatively traffic free as it isn't particularly central.

Edited by latic12345

for the forthcoming game i shall be parking in watford and getting the tube into leyton, can someone tell me if this is possible and how to do it if possible, ive never used the tube before so my knowledge is non existent. also if anyone could tell me how much this is going to cost it would be an help.

if this isnt a good idea can you tell me another place to park on the outskirts with an eaiser way into leyton.

the reason im doing it this way is because i really cant be bothered with the traffic in london, I WANT A STRESS FREE DAY

sorry if its in the wrong place, just thought id put it were mose people read.

thanks for any help.

Stay at home :wink:

ok if its going to be easier to drive into leyton then i may aswell do that, thanks for that people.

on another note does anyone know of any decent pubs near the stadium that show sky sports etc? if i remember rightly last year when i went i couldnt find one close to the ground.

ok if its going to be easier to drive into leyton then i may aswell do that, thanks for that people.

on another note does anyone know of any decent pubs near the stadium that show sky sports etc? if i remember rightly last year when i went i couldnt find one close to the ground.

The Coach and Horses is about a minute's walk from the ground, just off the main road going through Leyton.