Action needs to be taken

Not only is the incident a total joke and unprofessional, there was a 2 day break for the players, whats this all about? Hangover on the Wednesday, no training the Thursday, in preparation for a vital home game, i didnt no that was the case until now, what an idiot Shez is its unacceptable from him and the players involved in brawls giving the club a bad name need their contracts ripping up

Edited by dean 1984

Not only is the incident a total joke and unprofessional, there was a 2 day break for the players, whats this all about? Hangover on the Wednesday, no training the Thursday, in preparation for a vital home game, i didnt no that was the case until now, what an idiot Shez is its unacceptable from him and the players involved in brawls giving the club a bad name need their contracts ripping up

You posted that after editing!!??

I am not calling for Shez out, I am sure that he jsut wanted the players to relax a little bit and do a bit of bonding. Despite what I posted early. Still not sure Gregan can be Captain.

But do you think we are suffering from the great player, not so good manager sysndrome.

Shez probably trained half as much as most, having twice the talent.

Maybe those that need to train more are not being pushed?

Just to repeat, this is not a Shez out post, as the problem can be rectified quite quickly

I am not calling for Shez out, I am sure that he jsut wanted the players to relax a little bit and do a bit of bonding. Despite what I posted early. Still not sure Gregan can be Captain.

But do you think we are suffering from the great player, not so good manager sysndrome.

Shez probably trained half as much as most, having twice the talent.

Maybe those that need to train more are not being pushed?

Just to repeat, this is not a Shez out post, as the problem can be rectified quite quickly

Ok fair enough it may have been a team and fan bonding exercise, but what it ended up in is unprofessional behaviour, from players that should be setting an example to fans who look at them as role models. With regards to having 2 days off training, well look at what they served up Saturday for us, hardly a performance that has come from hard training. It was a vital game, the players wernt up for it, whether it be them being lothargic or unmotivated by the manager and incidents mid week who knows

Oh stop sniping about editing and spelling mistakes. I didn't realise we were graded on what we wrote on here. Funnily enough when you get a bit worked up and want to vent something, your fingers may not hit the exact keys they were after.

Can people not respond to what someone is writing about, rather than picking petty arguments? It's getting really tiresome.

If the players were allowed to get hammered and then have time off it's not acceptable. Saturday was awful. Disgusting. I've been willing to give Shez time, but now I'm not so sure.

Oh stop sniping about editing and spelling mistakes. I didn't realise we were graded on what we wrote on here. Funnily enough when you get a bit worked up and want to vent something, your fingers may not hit the exact keys they were after.

Can people not respond to what someone is writing about, rather than picking petty arguments? It's getting really tiresome.

If the players were allowed to get hammered and then have time off it's not acceptable. Saturday was awful. Disgusting. I've been willing to give Shez time, but now I'm not so sure.

There haven't been any posts about spelling mistakes!!

Other teams go paintballing or go-karting. We go to the dogs, get pissed, and have fights. Fantastic.

in light of last weeks incidents...there definately needs to be a big big shake up..we have the players here capable to get us out of this division....but it is getting more and more evident by the day we havent got the coaching staff.

were gunning for promotion and only train once maybe twice in a week....then serve up that shower of :censored: on the field on saturday....

as for the great player :censored: manager syndrome....i posted that after last season,and got ripped a new ass hole over it....but it is more and more evident by the week...

if tta's dont act on this,then there is something seriously wrong inside our beloved club.......

the longer this charade goes on the more we look like a pub team.

Thisisnt the first time sheridans pre match boozing preparations have been criticised by the powers that be. Remember Mr Corneys rant on Laticsworld where he criticised the preparation for the Yeovil home game