Windass Blog: Not Guilty

In his latest Blog, Windass does not write (or have written for him) a wrong word, as far as I can tell.

http://www.itv.com/Sport/Football/DeanWind...h9/default.html

"I'm disappointed that my name has been linked with the incident as I eventually want to go into management and these sort of stories will make chairmen think again about employing me."

I didn't think of it until now and reading his blog it jumped right off the screen....

Windass to replace Shez as our manager... :grin:

Everyone knew he wasn't there...... but now he posted that on his blog it casts some doubt over the situation!

He can write as many 'right' words as he wants, he can't take back whats been said. F@#k off back to Yorkshire.

If I wrote a blog (or had one ghost written) on a weekly basis and one week something was published which had not come from me, leading to a great amount of embarassment and coming close to costing me my job, I would be termanating the contract.

It's almost as if what was published last week actually did come from Windass himself... strange :shock:

"I'm disappointed that my name has been linked with the incident as I eventually want to go into management and these sort of stories will make chairmen think again about employing me."
i heard mc donalds are looking for branch managers ,perfect for windass

Didn't boo him at all, or give him the daft cheers either. But, that fifty yard pass from centre forward to right back said it all to me. It's like we are some kind of circus and he's the freak coming on for some laughs. It's not on. He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be in the team ahead of Alice*. Most damning, he shouldn't be in the team ahead of Wolfy.

*Off the three games, neither should Kabba.