Favourite Latics Game?

My favouite Oldham game that I've been to was beating Man U in the premier league. I remember it very clearly and was made up when two Man U fans gave me and my bro some oldham keyrings and a pen that they were given in hospitality.

Other than that, Millwall away last year, the Hughsey hat-trick come back was the best in recent years!

The Champions game V Sheff Wed ... The Staying up game V Southhampton are favorites ever ...

Just pipping our 3 -0 demolition of Chelsea in our first prem game. Recent V Leeds away New years day ...... Sweet

have to agree andy pandy..... beating sheff wednesday to go up as champions was fantastic

beating leeds in there own backyard new years day was also very good

and really,those cup run games that took us to wembly,great season.great times

Favourites recently beating city 1 nil (bragging rights with city mates lasted for months!), at home beating forest 5-0.

Carlos winner at West Ham in the league cup was worth the long trip on week night.

Even though we didnt win the littlewoods cup final, seeing my home town team coming out at Wembley was picture never forget!

Four one away at City, Palmer hatrick, doesn't get much better. City's first home match of the season I think and their fans screaming for Machin's head on a plate. It could easily have been 10 as well

3-3 draw with United at Maine Road in '90, rammed the sneering comments of 'Oldham can only play on plastic' back down the pundits and Scum fans' throats. But for some poor defending we would have won easily. Fantastic game!

Recently? Swindon Away April '04

Recently, it has to be 1-0 away at Tranmere when Davies scored in the 95th minute. We hadn't scored for 4 games, and hadn't won in 7.

All time is a tricky one, so I'm going to go with the first one that springs to mind - 6-0 vs. West Ham.

Beating Everton in the cup last season.

I went with 3 other latic fans and 10 Everton season ticket holders( one being my girlfriend who at the time hadn't missed a game home or away in 10 years and one being my sisters husband) las thing i remember was drinking champagne in Liverpool then wakeing up still wearing my scarf.

:OASISscarf:

My first ever away game was Wolves 90/91 season as well. Remember a couple of years later seeing Sean McCarthy score a hat trick at Notts County and thought he looked top class!!!

Best recent game - Everton in the cup

Favourite game - Final game of the season v Sheff Wednesday 91 (probably the only time i'll ever see Latics get promoted)!!!!

Although as a 7 year old at the time, it was quite scary seeing all those Wednesday fans in the chaddy end.

Southampton away...littlewoods cup...Stitch sliding in at the other end of the ground, well away from the ensuing crush in our end with seconds remaining - and probably The dodge's hat trick at Maine Rd - in fact any of our annual points tally at Maine/elland Rd are always up there however.