Luton - Islamists - Anglian Regiment - Free Speech

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god.

Hey, don't you know 'oh my god' has erm racist undertones ? Well you see, by saying 'my' god you are excluding all other races...............I'm going to the European Court of Human Rights....and I fancy my chances.

on 5live on Monday he knew nothing about it, it was all Frank Warrens doing and he wasn't very happy about it

??????????? :unsure:

Are you sure he knew nothing about tickets for his fight being given to the soliders ?

Are you sure he wasn't happy about it ?

I think what has angered most people is not that they have excersised their democratic right to protest its because:

1. They have come to this country and taken advantage of its health and welfare system. its freedoms and all the benefits living in a free country brings - And then they openly stir up trouble and tension and advocate civil disturbance to further their cause

2. They chose to insult the very people that put their lives at risk by fighting to preserve what they take for granted

3. They would NEVER be allowed to protest in such a manner in an islamic state - Under Shira law they would all at least be rotting in Gaol now or might even have be hung.

This was as much an incitement to race riot as would be a group of BNP/NF supporters jeering at an islamic festival/parade. The difference is if it HAD been the BNP/NF then the police would have moved in, broken the group up and mde arrests.

I for one am sick of not being able to fly the St Georges flag/ Union jack without being called a racist. I am fed up with my kids not being able to celebrate christian festivals. I am fed up hearing about people coming to this country (who do not seem to be at rosk of harm in their own) they then seem to get every conceivable assistance to gain accomodation, the maximum benefits and all the help they need to settle in. They see our benefits system as an alternative to work, they then protest about everything that is alien to their culture and beliefs and they do nothing to encorage their offspring to mix into the society that they have chosen to come to live in.

A woman in an islamic state has just been refused her freedom and must finish her time in gaol in Dubai because she was convicted of adultery, she will be deported upon release and will lose everything including her children - Her husband has even been awarded damages for hurt and distress.

I am not a racist and many of my friends are from many different cultures and backgrounds - I know that this group of scum are just a tiny minority and do not represent the majority of their people.

Perhaps the answer would be to try these people under the law they would wish imposed on us all.

If they wanted to protest they could have just turned their backs on the parade. And if they feel their beliefs are so strong that they need to fight against our beliefs, tradditions and way of life - Why the hell dont they catch a plane and go out their and fight for their cause?

Edited by IsleOfWightBlue

If they wanted to protest they could have just turned their backs on the parade. And if they feel their beliefs are so strong that they need to fight against our beliefs, tradditions and way of life - Why the hell dont they catch a plane and go out their and fight for their cause?

Yes its offensive and it angered people but a lot of posts on this thread have made throwaway statements regarding the protesters actually fighting for their cause rather than protesting about it. This makes no sense to me.

There is a valid point....a lot of Muslim protesters talk of 'destroying the infidel' and 'fighting for their religion in the holy jihad'. If they want a fight there is a place where they can go.

Edited by footy68

I think what has angered most people is not that they have excersised their democratic right to protest its because:

1. They have come to this country and taken advantage of its health and welfare system. its freedoms and all the benefits living in a free country brings - And then they openly stir up trouble and tension and advocate civil disturbance to further their cause

2. They chose to insult the very people that put their lives at risk by fighting to preserve what they take for granted

3. They would NEVER be allowed to protest in such a manner in an islamic state - Under Shira law they would all at least be rotting in Gaol now or might even have be hung.

This was as much an incitement to race riot as would be a group of BNP/NF supporters jeering at an islamic festival/parade. The difference is if it HAD been the BNP/NF then the police would have moved in, broken the group up and mde arrests.

I for one am sick of not being able to fly the St Georges flag/ Union jack without being called a racist. I am fed up with my kids not being able to celebrate christian festivals. I am fed up hearing about people coming to this country (who do not seem to be at rosk of harm in their own) they then seem to get every conceivable assistance to gain accomodation, the maximum benefits and all the help they need to settle in. They see our benefits system as an alternative to work, they then protest about everything that is alien to their culture and beliefs and they do nothing to encorage their offspring to mix into the society that they have chosen to come to live in.

A woman in an islamic state has just been refused her freedom and must finish her time in gaol in Dubai because she was convicted of adultery, she will be deported upon release and will lose everything including her children - Her husband has even been awarded damages for hurt and distress.

I am not a racist and many of my friends are from many different cultures and backgrounds - I know that this group of scum are just a tiny minority and do not represent the majority of their people.

Perhaps the answer would be to try these people under the law they would wish imposed on us all.

I always find it odd that many people who (quite rightly IMO) criticise Sharia law and various repressive regimes think that the answer is for us to become more like them. I prefer to stay in a country where people are allowed to have opinions even where I personally find them offensive. Free speech is easy to allow to people who you agree with.

As for being called a racist for having a St George’s cross – maybe 10-15 years ago, or in the Daily Mail when they want to stir trouble up... When was this last a problem for you? I managed to get through last Christmas without encountering any major problems, and I expect Easter to go by pretty smoothly as well.