The inquest starts here - merged - all Shez out posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extra training tomorrow followed by, before we know it, a couple of days off. Not forgetting another dead-end journeyman striker in on loan because, after all, that's clearly where the problem lies.

E4e

JSOUT

No, they are all going on the piss on Tuesday in Manchester

Extra training tomorrow followed by, before we know it, a couple of days off. Not forgetting another dead-end journeyman striker in on loan because, after all, that's clearly where the problem lies.

E4e

JSOUT

I don't write alot of the forum, but read nearly every post on here. To be honest It's all becoming laughable, the team just sound like they haven't got it in them to even challenge the teams we're playing every week. I don't get how Hines played instead of Stam, when at least Stam & Gregan have played together before. I really hope we can sort this out. I'm not shouting for Shez to be sacked etc.. but after the last couple of weeks, It's just not funny anymore!

E4e

JSOUT

it will be lads in earlly morning off like u said then a piss up a good laff then lets get ready to rip some more fans off im sorry but sheridan is not the man for oldham he has done ok yeah but where we want to be we need a manager not a m8 not someone that shouts then goes its ok lads i was joking fancy a beer

NA THERE ALL GOIN ON THE PISS ON TUESDAY IN MANCHESTER

I wonder if he comes up with any new comments this time... but yeah it will probably be the same old "extra training, im not sticking up for them anymore, players will be dropped"

Let the mid table mediocre season now commence!

I wonder if he comes up with any new comments this time... but yeah it will probably be the same old "extra training, im not sticking up for them anymore, players will be dropped"

Let the mid table mediocre season now commence!

i bet he says consitancy and take care of the ball i hope he says i quit

I wouldn't trust Sheridan with another penny. Resign now Sheridan you f*ckin joke.

But who will come in or even caretaker manager? I agree Sheridan position is really untenable (I'm sad to say) - BUT who wants to manage a team who gets drunk and fights each other?

I do feel for the T3A, they have been very active for the club and have no positive feedback - even the Pink kit was throw back in their face by doggate press. How long will they put up with it?

I do feel for the T3A, they have been very active for the club and have no positive feedback - even the Pink kit was throw back in their face by doggate press. How long will they put up with it?

TTA have been superb for the club, but their one failing has been in appointing managers. This season, they have given the manager all the resources anyone should need to put together a team which can at least make the top six. He has failed. We have only stayed up there because of our good start to the season. Current form is 13 points from the last 12 matches. We have some good players but it is clear where the real fault lies.