Sheridan In... For Now Anyways...

Stop over reacting to my posts...I am just saying we have been picking up points...

Last eight games: D W D L W D L L

Out of those eight games we have played four of the top sides... Prespective please!

the post before stating current form based on results that we would be 15th is correct.....

it isnt all about the points,its about the style of play,the way we just collapse and the way changes are not made to make the team stronger,just a like for like swap.

as for playing the top teams,dont you know we always play well against them,until yesterday.

you have your view and i have mine.....

its quite shocking is that...

so if you did take our first 7 games out we would be in big trouble.

I can't find the stats for the last 30 games - but monthly results look like this (ie a league just for the month)

Aug 2nd

Sept 7th

Oct 12th

Nov 8th

Dec 10th

Jan 7th

Feb 11th

Mar so far 22nd

Stop over reacting to my posts...I am just saying we have been picking up points...

Last eight games: D W D L W D L L

Out of those eight games we have played four of the top sides... Prespective please!

Here is your Prespective, if we are to get promotion through the play off we would have to play 2 of the top 6 for us too go up, so on current showing we dont have a chance.

I did think that if we could stay in the play offs we might have a chance of going up because, as the form guide shows we have played well against the top teams, everyone knows its our inability to beat lesser teams that is costing us and getting 6 put past us yesterday doesn't help either.

Having woken up this morning I still feel that JS should walk now rather than be pushed, I do feel sorry for him because he has been a great servant to this club, but as we all know we football is all about the results and we are not getting them under JS.

God knows who we will replace him with though.

Regardless of statistics etc, over the last 20 games and admittedly i haven't seen nowhere near them all - however are fans pleased with the performances from the side - i would say a definate NO!!

One paced, one dimensional, unimaginative football played largely by an old boys club - with a couple of younger players whose confidence has been shot to pieces for one reason or another.

If fans really believe that promotion is still in reach, with this side/manager/tactics, then the word 'deluded' would figure very high.

I am as angry as the next person about yesterday BUT I do feel if we get rid now that will effectively end this season’s chance of promotions. It will be cutting off our nose to spite the face.

Give him to May and if we don’t make the play offs give him the chop then but I strongly believe axing him now would be a negative move. I want what little hope we have left intact.

You often see relegation threatened teams pick up for a game of two when a new manager takes over but it’s usually a temporary improvement until all the old issues come back.

Let the season run its course, then review it and take action...

I say put the man out of his misery. In his post match interview on LW he was totally embarrassed..he had half a dozen micrphoes recorders and phones pushed into his face and just had no answer to the questions. The man is in turmoil and I think it's only pride that's stopping him from throwing in the towel.

I actually think it would be to his relief if he were dismissed.

Thanks John...As a player you have been a legend and a terrific servant to this club but now I think it really is time to go!!!

keep up - see post #16

we are trying to establish if he went to sleep or woke up after 7 games.

Really? The way I saw it only you and Ed were playing make believe, simply in order to make a very poor scenario look a lot worse for the sake of your crusades.

Don't you think there's enough to cricitcise Shez for without the need for creating scenarios where we ignore an excellent spell of form over 20% of the season so far?

Pathetic.