Joes First Signings?

Just spoke to HDGS who reckons a keeper is possibly coming in from 1 of Royles old clubs.

The only clue I could get was that the team has (a) been in the premiership in the last 10 years and (B) doesn't have an X or z in the name. Cheeky.

So I guess that only leaves Everton, Manchester City & Ipswich.

Oi you.

Cheers,

Harry

P.S.

I bet none of the guesses are right so far, becasue as Manuel would say in fawlty Towers "I know nothing."

Just spoke to HDGS who reckons a keeper is possibly coming in from 1 of Royles old clubs.

The only clue I could get was that the team has (a) been in the premiership in the last 10 years and (B) doesn't have an X or z in the name. Cheeky.

I wonder what odds i'd get on it being Paul Gerrard???? without a club but not officially retired! And 'one of his old clubs fits; with him having played for us & everton???? i dunno; we'll see!!!!

Edited by slystallone

Well at least it was confirmed.

I must have an ok :sauce:

Cheers,

Harry