Keepers we'd like to see

Now I have a funny feeling that Big Joe will be looking for a new keeper either to buy or more likely, to loan.

I was just wondering, which keeper would you like to see at BP?

Chris Dunn (Northampton), Marlon Beresford (Free Agent), Ben Amos (Man U****d), Kasper Schmeichel (Man C**y - Already on loan to Coventry City)

Now I have a funny feeling that Big Joe will be looking for a new keeper either to buy or more likely, to loan.

Chris Dunn (Northampton), Marlon Beresford (Free Agent), Ben Amos (Man U****d), Kasper Schmeichel (Man C**y - Already on loan to Coventry City)

Marlon Beresford? More chance of seeing a one armed Gary Kelly in the sticks.

Jan Budtz ? :getmecoat:

I think in Fleming we have a very good goalkeeper.

So we need to persuade somebody else's reserve that they want to be our reserve!

Easy job.

I'd take the risk of Bell on the bench and hit the loan market again as and when Fleming is injured/suspended.

Spend the wage money elsewhere.

Guy,

If you mention Marlon Beresford (or Clyde Wijnhard) on this board again, I'm actually going to start a petition for you to get the Lordy treatment for continuous offensive posting!

:wink:

Casper would do very nicely.

I have to say, I'm a big fan of fleming... however Casper is a different gravy. Just get the feeling Flem has been wobbling recently, especially in the air. A bit of competition may getting him playing back to his best again...

How about this guy... Shane Supple :wink:

Guy,

If you mention Marlon Beresford (or Clyde Wijnhard) on this board again, I'm actually going to start a petition for you to get the Lordy treatment for continuous offensive posting!

:wink:

Casper would do very nicely.

I have to say, I'm a big fan of fleming... however Casper is a different gravy. Just get the feeling Flem has been wobbling recently, especially in the air. A bit of competition may getting him playing back to his best again...

How about this guy... Shane Supple :wink:

:bblue2::lol:

Seriously though, 2 legendary players!

They're alot of good young keepers. I might have a little scout myself.

Jan Zimmermann

ENG/GER

Club/Fußballverein: Eintracht Frankfurt

Birthday/Geburtsdatum: 19.04.1985

Birthplace/Geburtsort: Offenbach (Hesson) - Germany/Deutschland

Minutes/Minuten: 32

zimmermann.jpg

This guy is probably one of the least likely to visit BP, but Zimmermann does not only look bad ass, he is bad ass.

Some of the cubbier members on this board seem a bit upset by my comments.

It seems the bigger boned members feel I was laughing at Gary Kellys arm (or lack of).

It was a bit of 'armless fun to suggest that keepers we have had recently are so bad a one armed or disabled keeper would be considerd.

I love Gary Kelly and I hate Cancer.