Doing a Blackpool

I know it will be long odds but what chances of doing a Blackpool and winning the last 9 games.

They were in a similar position and did it and although they missed automatic promotion by a whisker they went into the play offs on such a roll that they won easily as we know.

If we won all 9 games we would end up with 85 points.

Peterbro would need 13 -14 points off the last 7 games because although they have 8 games left they would lose here.

Maybe Maybe !!!!!!!

I know it will be long odds but what chances of doing a Blackpool and winning the last 9 games.

They were in a similar position and did it and although they missed automatic promotion by a whisker they went into the play offs on such a roll that they won easily as we know.

If we won all 9 games we would end up with 85 points.

Peterbro would need 13 -14 points off the last 7 games because although they have 8 games left they would lose here.

Maybe Maybe !!!!!!!

Nice dream mate! would bite your hand of in a second if you offered me now 6th place via goal difference with indifferent form :grin: I just want to get into the play-offs and then you just never know do you!!!

Edited by laticsmad