Wolfy has 2 in 34 games.

Alice has 6 in 41 games.

Better I suppose, but Wolfy is a goalscorer which makes his record terrible.

Throw in the fact that I could never see Wolfy scoring a hattrick and yet Lewis has already done that and well...to be honest...I don't even know how or why we're even having the comparisons. 6yrs to get fit and wear the shirt or 6mths to come in and make an impression? The comparisons are worlds apart for me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Throw in the fact that I could never see Wolfy scoring a hattrick and yet Lewis has already done that and well...to be honest...I don't even know how or why we're even having the comparisons. 6yrs to get fit and wear the shirt or 6mths to come in and make an impression? The comparisons are worlds apart for me.

thanks for the stats oldham sheridan

i know it seems to have gone that way but im not comparing the players to each other

my point was, why is lewis so wanted by oldham fans when his record is not a great deal better than wolfys who will be released at the earliest oppertunity. (i know he offers more all round)

another view, the first 10-15 games lewis was great but so was whitts, in there last few games (at different times but in struggling sides) both have given nothing......paper tigers?

wolfy: 2 goals, accrington and crewe? thought he had more than that

lewis: great hatrick, but 10 years ago the first was an og :grin:

ok.....you can comment! why?

are a close friend of his? (from the second paragraph i hope so OR ARE YOU HIM :grin: ) are you a utd fan who follows the reserves and post on here? or a qpr fan and watched him for 20? games?

you have not given me a reason why he should play other than our current midfield is rubbish..........we all know that.

im an oldham fan and given the chance half the chance i would sign but i dont think shez or royle would pick me, how do you think i feel about that...do you care? thought not.

so again why should he play? at least tell me about the player and what he can do (mention games atleast when you have seen him)

hey i wouldnt mind seeing him get a chance especially at the moment but this argument has been going on for months from people who know nothing about him other than he came from utd, tell me something different

haha no i,m not him but i do know him well and have watched him play football since the age of 7.

he,s not a flair player but he has a good touch,good vision and good football brain.

he likes to play fast attacking football ,you rarely see him give the ball away and he,s consistent.

it may not work out for him here[but i hope it does] but i know he wants it to.

probably the highlight for me was watching him play against chelsea,but one of his best performances was in the north south playoff at old trafford v spurs.

all that said he does need to build up a bit more and he may have to change his game to try to fit in but i hope it works out

haha no i,m not him but i do know him well and have watched him play football since the age of 7.

he,s not a flair player but he has a good touch,good vision and good football brain.

he likes to play fast attacking football ,you rarely see him give the ball away and he,s consistent.

it may not work out for him here[but i hope it does] but i know he wants it to.

probably the highlight for me was watching him play against chelsea,but one of his best performances was in the north south playoff at old trafford v spurs.

all that said he does need to build up a bit more and he may have to change his game to try to fit in but i hope it works out

You seem to be a Kieran Lee buff so I was just wondering has there ever been problems with attitude or training in the past?

From what I saw at Crewe he seemed to grow in confidence and put in a good performance so I'm shocked he hasn't featured more this season. I can fully understand Joe not throwing him straight in for his first game in charge seen as he has a supposed wealth of league one centre midfield experience on offer but i'd like to think Lee will get his chance.

wolfy: 2 goals, accrington and crewe? thought he had more than that

Scored vs Vale away also. Think the 2 goals are league goals. Will check.....

League: 7 starts (27 sub apps) 2 goals - Vale & Crewe

FA Cup: 2 starts (3 sub apps) 0 goals

Lge Cup: 0 starts (1 sub app) 0 goals

LDV/JPT: 0 starts (2 sub app) 2 goals - Accrington x 2

Edited by boundaryblue80

You seem to be a Kieran Lee buff so I was just wondering has there ever been problems with attitude or training in the past?

From what I saw at Crewe he seemed to grow in confidence and put in a good performance so I'm shocked he hasn't featured more this season. I can fully understand Joe not throwing him straight in for his first game in charge seen as he has a supposed wealth of league one centre midfield experience on offer but i'd like to think Lee will get his chance.

no theres no probs with training,a bit on the quiet side though.

your right about the confidence its a bit shot at the mo but when he plays you can see it growing,given a few games he will be back to his best