2 Positives to come out of today - Merge - Red Team number 11 - kids playing at half time

Yea, there was a few good goals in that game.

That girl could tackle too!

That girl put more in to her challenges than some of our players today. She also had a better throw than them. I hate to say it but that was the highlight of the game for me. The number 11 scored 2 great goals and set one up with a back heel. His performance was worth the entrance fee alone! (almost)

Guest oa_exile
I thought a further positive was Westlake's performance . he blended in perfectly

He was just as inept as the rest of our midfield

:wacko::wacko:

lol :grin: he was pretty grim along with a few others

That girl put more in to her challenges than some of our players today. She also had a better throw than them. I hate to say it but that was the highlight of the game for me. The number 11 scored 2 great goals and set one up with a back heel. His performance was worth the entrance fee alone! (almost)

Lidds was certainly impressed with some of the action, as was Maher!

Edited by kellys_discopants

Hahahaha!

Cracking goal...

Ah hadn't seen this thread, guess that's what I get for giving up on all on here not knowing what to do now they can't blame Shez. Oh yeah, blame Eards :wink:

His first goal was ridiculous and the back flick to set up the last was sublime! I hope the club were watching...

Guest sheridans_world
Ah hadn't seen this thread, guess that's what I get for giving up on all on here not knowing what to do now they can't blame Shez. Oh yeah, blame Eards :wink:

His first goal was ridiculous and the back flick to set up the last was sublime! I hope the club were watching...

They were a very well organised team...the red team.

Couple of them lads may go on to something bigger...

Yeah, he scored a beauty, and that back heel was amazing.

No one ever watched them half time games, but that kid, and that team, were that good that nearly every one in the Chaddy was clapping their goals.