We had two players make their debut on Saturday ... both giving a good account of theirselves and other than the usual slagging off of Eardly and bemoaning that Smallry isnt fit to lace Liddells boots. Not a word ... even though they are close to leading the MOM. Why cant we be a little positive .... we have all the close season to moan and disect every kick as to where it all went 'wrong' in our devine right to get out of this ':censored:ty' league, but for now they need support ... we can all sit and point faults out .... but do we need too .... seeing as it has made a world of difference !!

Well done on your debuts Westlake and Supple ... lets hope your enthusiasm spreads

We had two players make their debut on Saturday ... both giving a good account of theirselves and other than the usual slagging off of Eardly and bemoaning that Smallry isnt fit to lace Liddells boots. Not a word ... even though they are close to leading the MOM. Why cant we be a little positive .... we have all the close season to moan and disect every kick as to where it all went 'wrong' in our devine right to get out of this ':censored:ty' league, but for now they need support ... we can all sit and point faults out .... but do we need too .... seeing as it has made a world of difference !!

Well done on your debuts Westlake and Supple ... lets hope your enthusiasm spreads

I thought Supple looked very good and athletic, come out and claimed absolutly everything, didnt have to many shots to save but what he did do was spot on, kicking looked fine also... Reminded me a little of Lee Grant..... Westlake tried hard and I think there is more to come from him. Both look like very good additions

Back to Eardley :ranting: Did anyone see towards the end of the game when the ball was knocked towards the chaddy on the right hand side and he could have made it to the ball before the defended but decided he couldnt be ar*ed..... Well he copped a load of abuse for it and looked like he half enjoyed it, as if to say up yours.... I actually thought he gave up on the ball to antagonise the fans that give him stick either that or he really was bein a lazy bar*tard... eitherway I think his attitude stinks

I thought Supple looked very good and athletic, come out and claimed absolutly everything, didnt have to many shots to save but what he did do was spot on, kicking looked fine also... Reminded me a little of Lee Grant..... Westlake tried hard and I think there is more to come from him. Both look like very good additions

Back to Eardley :ranting: Did anyone see towards the end of the game when the ball was knocked towards the chaddy on the right hand side and he could have made it to the ball before the defended but decided he couldnt be ar*ed..... Well he copped a load of abuse for it and looked like he half enjoyed it, as if to say up yours.... I actually thought he gave up on the ball to antagonise the fans that give him stick either that or he really was bein a lazy bar*tard... eitherway I think his attitude stinks

Yes he did cop a load for that half hearted....no hold on, non hearted effort. That's exactly why a good many fans are now fed up. If the crowd see's someone putting in everything they have they'll forgive the mistakes. He needs a good hard long look at his attitude towards this side of his game. I hate the scum with a passion but their players with a zillion times more ability actually do the donkey work too.

EDIT: I voted for Westlake on effort alone for MOM.

Edited by Lags

Shez has left us with a squad that is totally unfit, which is why it always goes belly up in the second half.

I dont play professional football and I could have beat the defender to that ball. I agree he has left us in a mess but what Eardley did on Saturday wasnt him being unfit just un interested

That was the point I decided to go. I have never left a latics game in the 12-13yrs I've been watching Latics until then.

I walked out questioning why I pay money to watch players who cant be arsed and aint interested in anything but their own personal gain. It was also the point I realised I'm falling out of love with football! :mad: