Recommended viewing tonight

I saw it on Friday evening, very good documentary packed with some fantastic footage, you kinda get the feeling that you don't want the programme to end - I have more respect for him now than I did before watching it. That's my view anyroad...

I'd advise everybody to watch it, and if you've already seen it - watch it again...

I sky plussed it the other week and have watched it 3 times now, i enjoyed it that much. After reading a couple of his autobiographies I was glad that ITV showed him in a positive manner, unlike (it seems) that damned utd does...

Edited by futchers briefs

That's what got me too, can't remember the last time ITV made a good programme? Mike Basset and that was only good as the hard work like thinking up the setup and the characters had already been done. So that's 2 good ITV football programmes, so how come they fail so much at covering the live stuff?

As for the telly highlight of the week, last night's Newswipe was about a million times better than anything else that will be on telly this week.

I watched The Damned United last night...I lke the film, but the content made me feel uneasy. I can't really make comments as it will spoil for those who will see it. A must watch though just to see what the fuss is about if nothing else.

Saw the film on Monday and loved it, some great bits. In a way I was glad the book was toned down a bit as it probably would have been a celluloid suicide note.

Plus, as always, Charlie Brooker's Newswipe was excellent as always this week. If you haven't seen it please try and find it on BBC4 or iplayer or youtube, it really is worth it.

Plus, as always, Charlie Brooker's Newswipe was excellent as always this week. If you haven't seen it please try and find it on BBC4 or iplayer or youtube, it really is worth it.

It's like an English version of the Daily Show and is fantastic!! I love it!