Recommended viewing tonight

I know, and it's a shame that girl went. She really was the eye candy of the group, the NOTW will be devastated.

I don't know how she got through the selection process? A strategist and a lawyer who munts for England! Surely she was only put in so she would be the first one kicked out, a sacrificial lamb as it were. Shame that she and the bloke that walked out denied two places for some really objectionable characters that would've made good telly.

The blonde looks "capable" and I think there were a few more with potential, stronger than last year anyway.

'Clough' - rivetingly brilliant!

For an ITV programme it was! Really enjoyed it and as close to warts and all with Boycott talking about the drinking, I started drinking during the Apprentice and had to re-wind it when they put the almost subliminal shots of Sheen as Clough in towards the end, really looking forward to the film. I read the book on honeymoon a couple of years ago and it is pretty dark which was really bizarre lying on a beautiful beach in Thailand reading about a man's descent into alcoholic oblivion, in a way I am glad that the film has lightened the mood a bit.

For me the best bit of telly last night was Newswipe, Charlie Brooker's new show http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00jhp50

I'm a big fan of Brooker and he might not be for everyone but anyone who manages to get the phrase "like a Razzle pile-up" into a programme dissecting news broadcasting is clearly a man of extreme talent.

For me the best bit of telly last night was Newswipe, Charlie Brooker's new show http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00jhp50

I'm a big fan of Brooker and he might not be for everyone but anyone who manages to get the phrase "like a Razzle pile-up" into a programme dissecting news broadcasting is clearly a man of extreme talent.

Oh I love Charlie Brooker. I didn't realise this was on. I shall be catching up on iPlayer.

By the way, I watched 'Clough' and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bob, the book "The Damned United" is what the Clough family have complained about. It paints a poor and inaccurate picture of Clough. The film, although based on the book, is supposed to paint a much more positive picture. I guess we shall see. I'm suspicious of anyone who makes a "fictional novel" out of real events though ... sounds too much like a tabloid journalist.

• 2 weeks later...
It is to be repeated on Tuesday 14th April at 11:35pm on ITV1.

I saw it on Friday evening, very good documentary packed with some fantastic footage, you kinda get the feeling that you don't want the programme to end - I have more respect for him now than I did before watching it. That's my view anyroad...

I'd advise everybody to watch it, and if you've already seen it - watch it again...