alan hardys email address

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not go the whole hog and mail the owners,tell them how stupid they are for giving a :censored: about a backstreet third division club,and pumping millions into it.

Or maybe drop an email with some constructive critisim...

Why do you view any negativity about the owners as a complete slam against them...and a want to get them out ???

I certainly dont want that! I do want them to run the football side of this business a bit better...

Edited by oafc0000

Why do you view any negativity about the owners as a complete slam against them...and a want to get them out ???

I certainly dont want that! I do want them to run the football side of this business a bit better...

Views on the players based on not watching how they played in todays game? I bet the in depth analysis of their failings vs orient will be fascinating based on the following data, observations and judgement: Orient 2 - 1 Latics.

Fair enough if it's the owners, just wanted to know why anyone would want to blame Hardy or think he could do anything about it - he's an employee too.

Fair enough if it's the owners, just wanted to know why anyone would want to blame Hardy or think he could do anything about it - he's an employee too.

I would imagined as Cheif Executive he would have a massive say in all things latics... Not responsible for the running of the day to day football side...but certainly responsible for the overall performance of the club...

Just becuase he is an employee shouldnt take away blame when its right...

I would imagined as Cheif Executive he would have a massive say in all things latics... Not responsible for the running of the day to day football side...but certainly responsible for the overall performance of the club...

Just becuase he is an employee shouldnt take away blame when its right...

Look at the original post, its a rant against the players, your last post admits he ain't responsible for the playing side. You just love an argument.

Look at the original post, its a rant against the players, your last post admits he ain't responsible for the playing side. You just love an argument.

No... I am just shocked that some people think our board and cheif executive have no responsibility at all for the football side of the business...

This is getting tedious - the board do - hardy doesn't

:blink:

Do you even know what a Chief Exec does ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_executive_officer

A chief executive officer (CEO) or chief executive is one of the highest-ranking corporate officer (executive) or administrator in charge of total management,

Maybe I am going mad and this wouldn't cover the management of the footballing side...

:blink:

Do you even know what a Chief Exec does ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_executive_officer

Maybe I am going mad and this wouldn't cover the management of the footballing side...

Whatever Hardy's title, he's no more than a Company Secretary and you know it. No disrespect to Alan intended.

No... I am just shocked that some people think our board and cheif executive have no responsibility at all for the football side of the business...

the manager goes to the chief exec and the board after identifying a player he would like.

the said board and exec will then ask questions like,how good is he,how old is he,what wage does he want,how long a deal would he like,what will this player bring to the team that the current players dont or cant

the manager then explain his good points and why it would be good to sign him,he doesnt know a wage or contract lengh,thats not his job thats the boards.

the board think about it,then decide to offer a deal,the player accepts and he joins the club,thats when its over to the manager for training tactics and team selection,the board dont and shouldnt interfere with the managers selection,and that is where there involvment ends...

until results start to dip form goes a bit and team spirit wain,then they go to the manager and say hey,i thought you said so and so was good,better than what we had.

Alan Hardy knows more about the rules, laws and legislations, from transfers to safety of OAFC than every single poster on here....(believe it or not.....)

If you want to hold him responsible for the way 20 or so pro footballers have been playing this season, then you truly are a feckin ass!!

Alan Hardy knows more about the rules, laws and legislations, from transfers to safety of OAFC than every single poster on here....(believe it or not.....)

If you want to hold him responsible for the way 20 or so pro footballers have been playing this season, then you truly are a feckin ass!!

Ha ha....I'm with you.

No...but I think he has played a hand in appointing three failed managers...