alan hardys email address

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...

So he is beyond critisim...

he doesnt have the final say on who is appointed as manager,just like he doesnt have the final say on transfers

he gives his considered opinion when asked,and that is about that,tta's hold the purse strings and the final decision.

he doesnt have the final say on who is appointed as manager,just like he doesnt have the final say on transfers

he gives his considered opinion when asked,and that is about that,tta's hold the purse strings and the final decision.

I would says that Hardy has no absolutely no say at all on transfer targets or the hiring/firing of managers/players....he might do some of the leg work and get involved in negotiations, but he will take instructions from the board and the manager.

Edited by Yard Dog

I would says that Hardy has no absolutely no say at all on transfer targets or the hiring/firing of managers/players....he might do some of the leg work and get involved in negotiations, but he will take instructions from the board and the manager.

exactly....so how the hell can he be accountable??? or responsible even.

exactly....so how the hell can he be accountable??? or responsible even.

Well, Shez has gone, and it's not fashionable to have a go at Joe or TTA (but give it time), so some people feel that they have to pin the blame on someone at the club, so who better than the man who has absolutely nothing to do with the 'on the pitch' matters.

Well, Shez has gone, and it's not fashionable to have a go at Joe or TTA (but give it time), so some people feel that they have to pin the blame on someone at the club, so who better than the man who has absolutely nothing to do with the 'on the pitch' matters.

Unbelievable really yard isn't it....a ridiculously laughable post and there are people on the back of the wagon with its band........'snow to the eskimos' springs to mind....get a grip a few of you!!

Unbelievable really yard isn't it....a ridiculously laughable post and there are people on the back of the wagon with its band........'snow to the eskimos' springs to mind....get a grip a few of you!!

I've said this before, but you could start a thread on here saying Roger Palmer was utter gash and you'd get a few people agreeing with you....

and your point is ?

So he isnt a cheif exec then ? So why the title ?

Edited by oafc0000

and your point is ?

how the hell can he be critiscised when it isnt his remit???

he deals with transfer paperwork.

i havent got a clue why he is called a chief exec,maybe some reward for being with the club through thick n thin over the 20 odd years he has been here.

im trying to comprehend how the hell he can be critiscised for whats hap[ened this season

how the hell can he be critiscised when it isnt his remit???

he deals with transfer paperwork.

i havent got a clue why he is called a chief exec,maybe some reward for being with the club through thick n thin over the 20 odd years he has been here.

im trying to comprehend how the hell he can be critiscised for whats hap[ened this season

His OFFICAL remit is Cheif Executive... Sorry for not having a magic ball and be able to work out what he "really" is.. YOu seem to have some inside information I dont have...

If he IS cheif executive... That usally means your responsible for all the tiers of management within the club...if my understanding is correct having never been a CEO... So if someone wants to critise the running of the club, in any area, the cheif executive would be a good place too start i would suggest... Seeing as he is there 5 days a week and the owners probably arent...

If in fact he is not really the cheif executive...and its just a nothing title... Then I question what sort of a amature set up do we have ??

All very confusing...

Edited by oafc0000

His OFFICAL remit is Cheif Executive... Sorry for not having a magic ball and be able to work out what he "really" is.. YOu seem to have some inside information I dont have...

If he IS cheif executive... That usally means your responsible for all the tiers of management within the club...if my understanding is correct having never been a CEO... So if someone wants to critise the running of the club, in any area, the cheif executive would be a good place too start i would suggest... Seeing as he is there 5 days a week and the owners probably arent...

If in fact he is not really the cheif executive...and its just a nothing title... Then I question what sort of a amature set up do we have ??

All very confusing...

end of the day were 3 games into big joes 9 game run.

if you want to critiscise anybody for our lack lustre season then look no further than the pitch.

there the ones who havent played and have underachieved

everybody is upset and confused this season,but to go looking to blame all and sundrie wont help will it

if you want to critiscise anybody for our lack lustre season then look no further than the pitch.

everybody is upset and confused this season,but to go looking to blame all and sundrie wont help will it

Agreed Ed.

We are all upset and disappointed but Alan Hardy is as committed to Latics being succesful as anybody I know

Agreed Ed.

We are all upset and disappointed but Alan Hardy is as committed to Latics being succesful as anybody I know

So maybe we shouldn't of sacked Shez ? If its just down to the players....

If you play then line that it was his players... Well Shez was Alan's and the owners manager.... and they should take part of the blame for appointing such a poor manager who failed??...

So maybe we shouldn't of sacked Shez ? If its just down to the players....

If you play then line that it was his players... Well Shez was Alan's and the owners manager.... and they should take part of the blame for appointing such a poor manager who failed??...

shez wasnt alans manager at all... yes it was tta's that appointed him,and it was tta's that sacked him for underachievemt and lack of manager and man manager skills,and after being givin substantial backing and support for 3 years,he still under achieved and hasnt taken the club forward or progressed as the owners thought he would.

the buck stops there,with them

just like with the players,the buck stops with the manager

shez wasnt alans manager at all... yes it was tta's that appointed him,and it was tta's that sacked him for underachievemt and lack of manager and man manager skills,and after being givin substantial backing and support for 3 years,he still under achieved and hasnt taken the club forward or progressed as the owners thought he would.

the buck stops there,with them

just like with the players,the buck stops with the manager

You're wasting your time, he won't let it lie. It wasn't even his thread mate.

You have stopped making sense now...probably time for a sleep...

You weren't making sense when you relied on the wikipedia definition of a CEO to apply to AH at Latics. Or any club for that matter. WE all realise that a CEO in football is different to a CEO in a standard business. YOU don't seem to have the ability to understand the difference. You just seem to have started to make a point that made no sense at all and do not have the grace / self confidence / self awareness to realise that you made a mistake and need to admit it and give up on this point.

Tedious in the very extreme.