Shamed Scots Soccer Stars Banned For Life

Well done George Burley! He showed 'em who's boss after they gave him the V-sign from the dugout.

Shearer has only banned his players from drinking in Newcastle, where Latics players went for a night out. Look out for the Newcastle superstars down Yorkshire Street soon in a possible reciprocal arrangement.

Mark McGhee takes his players on pre-season tour on condition that everyone signs a contract that there will be no alcohol whatsoever.

Well done George Burley! He showed 'em who's boss after they gave him the V-sign from the dugout.

Shearer has only banned his players from drinking in Newcastle, where Latics players went for a night out. Look out for the Newcastle superstars down Yorkshire Street soon in a possible reciprocal arrangement.

Mark McGhee takes his players on pre-season tour on condition that everyone signs a contract that there will be no alcohol whatsoever.

Wrong. They were giving Vicky to the media, not Burley.

I got my version of events from the media.

That'll teach you.

I've seen the videos of them clearly doing their best Peter Kay impressions to the media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...-days-over.html "He was then incensed that the pair - who had been warned to avoid further controversy - made rude hand gestures to a bank of photographers while s i t t i n g on t h e b e n c h a t Hampden during Wednesday night's World Cup qualifying win over Iceland."

Media or manager, does it matter either way?

I think the golden rule with any manager is to show respect for their position, even if you don't respect them as a person or disagree with a course of action that they are taking.

As for the media, if you're in the public domain for any reason you should always try to work with them as they have the power to hang you if you get it wrong. They also have long memories.

I dont remember Guy Branston getting this much abuse when he flicked the Vs at the Chaddy. Sounds like a load of dhims up to their usual oneupmanship.

2urxq2h.jpg

I'm not one to cry about players, "interacting," with the crowd. Although I loathe him I had no issue with Ronnie's boy giving some back to us, I'm a grown boy, I can take it. It merely amuses me to think of what an utterly stupid nasty thug Ferguson is, and it's not before time that he got dealt with. As for allegations of Celtic stirring, I would be intigued to hear both how George Burley would be influenced by them, and why the Hun High Command Glasgow Rangers Board also felt the need to strip him of the captaincy and suspend him.

I'm not one to cry about players, "interacting," with the crowd. Although I loathe him I had no issue with Ronnie's boy giving some back to us, I'm a grown boy, I can take it. It merely amuses me to think of what an utterly stupid nasty thug Ferguson is, and it's not before time that he got dealt with. As for allegations of Celtic stirring, I would be intigued to hear both how George Burley would be influenced by them, and why the Hun High Command Glasgow Rangers Board also felt the need to strip him of the captaincy and suspend him.

Hmmm.... Using the word hun again. I have no interest in debating this with a bigot.

Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor have been slapped with a lifetime ban from playing for Scotland following a drinking session while with the squad.

scots like to drink

haha i think its funny that scotland have chosen to do this cause these two players are two of their best and i think its reaaally silly how teams do this to players and cause more problems for themselves than if they had kept the player

Hmmm.... Using the word hun again. I have no interest in debating this with a bigot.

You really are a silly bhoy, aren't you?

dhims

Do you even know where these terms come from? I really doubt it. I suspect you have been told by your racist right wing wannabe hoolie buddies that you should like Rangers to be part of the group, and you just go along with it.

Some of my best friends are Huns.

You really are a silly bhoy, aren't you?

Do you even know where these terms come from? I really doubt it. I suspect you have been told by your racist right wing wannabe hoolie buddies that you should like Rangers to be part of the group, and you just go along with it.

Some of my best friends are Huns.

Tim is a term, which even Celtic fans use themselves, changing tim to dim and insterting an h as a pun on bhoy is hardly bigotry. The word hun on the other hand is banned by (the now defunct) nil by mouth organisation as a hate word.

And have I ever indicated that I am a hoolie or a racist? Anyone knows me knows that I'm neither of those.

As I said, I've no time for you or any other bigots.

Edit - I don't like being labelled a racist, because, I'm not - And your probably not a bigot - its just the way you come across on here sometimes.

Edited by slurms mckenzie