Dimi Konstantopoulos

The Mirror are reporting that Hartlepool are chasing their former keeper Dimi Konstantopoulos, I've always rated this guy when I've seen him.

Although we are going to have a reduced budget next season I think it might be worth spending some of the Hughes/Liddell (if he goes) money on a decent keeper like this.

fleming, crossley and konstantinople or whatever he is called? cant see it myself.

fleming will be number one, with crossley the understudy

Is Crossley playing next season? I thought that was it for him after this year.

If fit, it would be nice to see him given the gloves for the Walsall game if the above is true.

I think Crossley will be number two. He's played that role for a few part of recent seasons at his clubs anyway. He's better than the average short term loanee you get in, surely thsat's something we can all agree on after the last few seasons.

something which nobody appears to have mentioned is our form since Crossley was out of the side.

I know a few people on here have not rated him however for me he has been a very solid performer from the second half of the season in his first year.

There are clearly a number of possible permeatations surrounding our demise and please do not for one second think that I am having a go at Fleming as I feel he is a very good keeper and someone which I would like to see at our club in the number 1 shirt for a number of years.

Compettition would be great however for the time being lets keep Crossers on as coach and back up and see how he can bring the young lads through