I hope that cop gets sent to jail for murder...

boboafc

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Walsh. Now how did a barrister who's prosecuted police end up facing spurious charges of possessing iffy images?

The full story in pictures:

:biker::shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

:censored:

:detectivegm0::bobby:

:jailed:

:biker::shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

I had missed this story, what with being busy saving for your retirement, but it is an odd one. As I understand it, the guy spends some of his leisure time having things put/putting things put into places that most people would find a touch uncomfortable, and had 5 photos of such activity on his email, some containing himself. Thanks God the coppers never caught us with the stuff we found on the Betamax video my mate found in his mum's drawer when I was at school.

Given the :censored: that hundreds of thousands of people email, text and download every day, I find it incredible that this case was arrived at without some ulterior motive. I have no idea what.

Strange isn't it? Clearly, millions of people in this country hold images of people shoving this and that where the sun don't shine, and yet the police alight, by way of a test case, on an aide to the Mayor of London and a former prosecutor of bent bobbies.

Was this just coincidence or another audacious and highly disturbing fit-up?

-