Season Tickets

My take is that there is no hope in hell of thier beingt any drop or creative thinking on ST prices....

However, there is now a desperate need for some sort of multiple match package... for example, a 10 game ticket that costs around £150 (£15 quid a game)and also gives you the same privileges as ST's - i.e. the right to buy tickets early on the few big matches we get...

I think it makes sense, season tickets holders still get it cheaper - however jusdging by the feeling on the board there are so many people who wont buy an ST, but know they will go to a few games in the season... this give the opportunity for the club to get some up-front cash from these people... do the offer at the start of the season, and then again at christmas, and you never know, if we make a decent start there will be a load more people wanting another set of games...

As an 'exile' I'm never going to buy an ST, but would welcome the opportunity to buy a ticket such as this, not just as I get a discount, but also the fact i feel I am giving the club some cash at the start of the season....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an 'exile' I'm never going to buy an ST, but would welcome the opportunity to buy a ticket such as this, not just as I get a discount, but also the fact i feel I am giving the club some cash at the start of the season....

Same here... Living in Warrington so night game are out, then you have Holidays, having to work the odd weekend and other things that come up...meaning any saving through getting a season ticket is generally not worth it...

I would buy a block of ten tickets though for any match at a discounted rate...

Edited by oafc0000

My take is that there is no hope in hell of thier beingt any drop or creative thinking on ST prices....

However, there is now a desperate need for some sort of multiple match package... for example, a 10 game ticket that costs around £150 (£15 quid a game)and also gives you the same privileges as ST's - i.e. the right to buy tickets early on the few big matches we get...

I think it makes sense, season tickets holders still get it cheaper - however jusdging by the feeling on the board there are so many people who wont buy an ST, but know they will go to a few games in the season... this give the opportunity for the club to get some up-front cash from these people... do the offer at the start of the season, and then again at christmas, and you never know, if we make a decent start there will be a load more people wanting another set of games...

Stealing my ideas now eh BigFin :wink:

Anyway...Exeter away...1st game...fancy it? :wink:

The club need to get money in to cover summer wages etc.

Discount season tickets pay for that and then the cash customers during the season pay the seasons wages etc (In theory anyway) - still losing £50k a week though and whatever tickets prices are for next season that loss will continue.

Is that right? 50k a week? I can't see that being right, £2.6 million a year!

Stealing my ideas now eh BigFin :wink:

Anyway...Exeter away...1st game...fancy it? :wink:

I'd never do such a thing! Your memory is obviously better than mine... lots of this season I have erased from my memory anyway...

Yeah, Exeter away is one of the few possible highlights for me next season, my brother lives there and have watched a few of thier games this season... starting to get a second team syndrome with them, like many on here inexplicably have with Rochdale... I'd personally find it rather entertaining if they beat Rockerdale to the last auto spot... :wink:

... but anyway, back on topic, I'd love to see the 10 match ticket thing, was thinking about it this morning... to make it a little more bareable for the ST holders give them priority on big match tickets, 10 ticket holders next, then the masses after that... then possibly give the 10 Ticket people an option on a slightly discounted half ST at xmas... seats would obviously be non-reserved... happy days...

I think it has legs...

I'd never do such a thing! Your memory is obviously better than mine... lots of this season I have erased from my memory anyway...

Yeah, Exeter away is one of the few possible highlights for me next season, my brother lives there and have watched a few of thier games this season... starting to get a second team syndrome with them, like many on here inexplicably have with Rochdale... I'd personally find it rather entertaining if they beat Rockerdale to the last auto spot... :wink:

... but anyway, back on topic, I'd love to see the 10 match ticket thing, was thinking about it this morning... to make it a little more bareable for the ST holders give them priority on big match tickets, 10 ticket holders next, then the masses after that... then possibly give the 10 Ticket people an option on a slightly discounted half ST at xmas... seats would obviously be non-reserved... happy days...

I think it has legs...

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=245734

I'll let ya off tho :wink:

The Rochdale thing...I've more pity for them than support. I want them up...for the simple reason I want 2 local derbies and 6 points off them and to send them back down! Same with Bury :grin:

I think it has legs...

It's something I've mentioned before too. Don't let Ross take all the credit! :wink:

Manchester Phoenix have done it this year and it's proven to be very popular. They charge £15 in advance and £17 on the day for adults and then have the following:

Prices_phoenix.png

So with that example if you pay for your ten tickets up front you're getting £170's worth for £125. Bargain.