Westlake...whether you rate him or not...

I'm sure if we debate this any further you'll be sad enough to quote yourself from posts that are 18months old so we'll leave it at:

I've not had no intention of changing your mind or viewpoint. It's obvious it's going to stay that way with you. And you probably would travel all the way over to Humberside every week if the package was shiny enough, the stadium was clean enough, the kit had a bit of blue in it and they kept the name Latics.

It actually sounds like a win-win... nobbers like yourself go trotting off to the big shiny thing 70 miles away, and fans like myself resurrect OAFC and start all over again in the same league as Hyde United. It's a bit like a cleansing of idiots from the club, albeit sacrificing a few divisions and having bit of a lower gate.

To be honest it would right royally naff me off if any of Millwall, Scunny, and the Dippers went up... just bloody average sides who have shown they wanted it far more than any of our rabble did...

... actually, the more I think about it. Just anyone but Tranmere. Also a logical thing about that, we tend to compete for players with the Dippers, lashers, Donny, 'Udders and Leeds.... it would right royally annoy me if we were adrift at the bottom of the food chain...

I see where your coming from and that would be my view aswell, however season on season I'm starting to really dislike the way money is dictating the game at all levels and I'm worried about where a club like ourselves will be in 10 years maybe less if the current trends continue, if a side like Scunny got promotion it would give me a bit more hope for the future than I have atm

Leicester, Posh and Scunny.

Don't like the thought of Franchise going up, and Millwall and Tranmere aren't great sides, would always rather the best get out of the division which makes it easier the year after. Which brings me onto...

Leeds. There is no way they can keep hold of Beckford if they stay down again. Bates has to be sick of the lost revenue from being in L1...he'll want the cash and truth be told Beckford ain't going to want to stay in League One for another season when he's proved for the last three seasons that he deserves a shot at the Championship. They've struggled without him this year and will not be anywhere near as good without him next year. I don't want Leeds to go up anyway, but I figure if any of the current playoff squads gets dismantled if they don't go up, it will be Leeds'.