What is more important?

Lags

What is more important.  

43 members have voted

1. 1. The present or the future

• The Present
    • The Future

The kids of Scum who've recieved 2 years of coaching and deemed not quite good enough for them are offered to us first? off the record you understand. Is it of interest to post this or not as some would say?

Potentially Lags, a fantastic opportunity for a club like ours who could well continue having to cut players' budgets season on season. There have been many posters on here who have, quite rightly, suggested that we take a look into non league/lower league football to pick up bargains - but if we are being offered players from arguably one of the best youth set ups in the world-on our doorstep -even 1 find a season could be a great asset to the club.

Now i'll sit back and await the "what about Clegg, Cooper etc..blah, blah, blah"

I meant right now, not in previous seasons since TTA's arrival or even the beginning of this season.

Jesus Christ, you're boring. So, so monotonous. Change the fecking record. I mean, I respect your opinion and actually find some of the posts you put together interesting and readable, but you never ever talk about anything else other than the supposed decline of OAFC and falling crowds.

Edited by Yard Dog

Jesus Christ, you're boring. So, so monotonous. Change the fecking record. I mean, I respect your opinion and actually find some of the posts you put together interesting and readable, but you never ever talk about anything else other than the supposed decline of OAFC and falling crowds.

It's the only issue that's of the slightest importance to this club.

As I said to Ketsbaia, nobody forces you to read anybody's posts, and mine are outnumbered many times over by those containing rose-tinted sentiments.

It's the only issue that's of the slightest importance to this club.

As I said to Ketsbaia, nobody forces you to read anybody's posts, and mine are outnumbered many times over by those containing rose-tinted sentiments.

Not for the last couple of months they aren't. You're going to have to immolate yourself on the steps of the Civic Centre to stay ahead of the game at the moment.

Never professed to be great at grammer, English, spelling or whatever you call it. In fact I'd go so far as to say it's something I've always struggled with. Now onto the point I made...........

To all those out there who are similar to myself with grammer etc., all is not lost for you. I've quite successfully ran my own business for over 14 years, moved from happy council house upbringing to now live in a nice house in a nice area (which I like) and lead a cosy if not millionaire life.

As for the Lee Hughes bit I am quoting.

That's all well and good, but you still can't seem to shake Jacko off.