ticket prices for saturday

I know what you mean but i've not been to a game since Huddersfield away and I really want to go saturday and I have to take him since his mums working

Realistically they won't charge you for the little one, if you do get a jobsworth on the gate it will be £3, I just used to lift my son over the turnstile until he was 3 - I think it's an unwritten rule that the club do not charge for pre-school kids. The RRE turnstiles are the full-height ones so probably best to ask the stewards to open the gate.

Edited by oafcprozac

Realistically they won't charge you for the little one, if you do get a jobsworth on the gate it will be £3, I just used to lift my son over the turnstile until he was 3 - I think it's an unwritten rule that the club do not charge for pre-school kids. The RRE turnstiles are the full-height ones so probably best to ask the stewards to open the gate.

Never been charged for my little un. Dont pay a bean mate. If someone does ask for any money, just go to another turnstile

Same here - always found the turnstile operators to be good like that.

The funniest thing was when I took my wife once . She was in her 40s and the guy on the turnstile gave her senior citizen discount!!! tried to calm her down by saying it was student discount .

Edited by LaticsPete

I'm taking my 16mth old lad to his first game on Saturday and I can't find on the website for his age in the RRE.

any help please

Thanks, Tindall

My little lad is 2 now (his first game was when we beat Doncaster at home 4-0 he was just a couple of months old then). I sit in the Chaddy End & normally I just lift him over the turnstile, I asked once & was told it was free until he is 5 years old. Not sure how official that is?

The baby changing facilities are not brilliant, the trick is to change nappies just before you enter the ground & then hope they don't fill it before the end of the game!

Latics should include a creche within one of the new stands (If they ever build any). A lot of people have to stop going to games when they have kids. I also have a 9 month old girl so I have had to pick & choose my games this season, if they had facilities where they could safely play while you watch the game I am sure more people would make use of it. Although having said that if the team play like they have this season it might be more fun to go shopping instead? :sleeping:

Cheers people been a big help, I hope he enjoys himself saturday as much as he enjoys watching football on the telly.

On a different note I went into the club shop twice this morning to get him signed up to the 0-6 kids club and was told to come back being of the season cos they couldnt say if the membership would be vaild for next season cos 2games are left.

I also wanted to buy a signed shirt but they didnt know if it was for sale

what a joke