Can anyone else see that massive fire?

Thats a monster of a fire! Most interesting thing to hit oldham since the sports centre fire...

Longnecks from Yarkshire will be looking over t'Pennines seeing what's happening...they always like to peer over them hills see what we're doing in civilisation.

Can see from where I am, looks like it's over Breeze Hill way from what I can see. Does look pretty huge. Did hear some explosions around 6ish? Maybe some gas bottles at a warehouse have gone up.

its a kitchen factory i think, the smokes been visible from up here in Grotton since about 8.30

Good video that. Me and Dave saw that section after most of it fell and chunks were still dropping off it.

Does anyone know if they contained the spread? It looked to us like the second Maple Mill building was starting to burn around the edges as we left last night.

Good video that. Me and Dave saw that section after most of it fell and chunks were still dropping off it.

Does anyone know if they contained the spread? It looked to us like the second Maple Mill building was starting to burn around the edges as we left last night.

There is a God, please be uninsured...:censored:! :devilish::pray::laught16:

you wanna see the pics i took from my back door lol maple mill 1 is still standing and ok demolition team moved in to take down an unsafe section of wall and try and get below rubble to put out basement fire which is still blazin away after 24 hours,local gardens had embers falling in them all night and i have a large burn hole in my trampoline now