Young keeper signs

Young Ollerenshaw is a big bugger too, as for tall keepers struggling to 'get down' to efforts on goal - I hope the two young lads aspire to Pogs' standards rather than Budtz :grin:

Thanks

I was having a good day till you just give me the memory of Budzt **shivers**

Don't ever. EVER. EVER. Question the Bosh!!

+1

Frankly, I'm quite disgusted by the assertion that Daniel 'Bish Bash' Boshell is anything less than world class. He's like a lower league Darren Fletcher.

Edited by Zorrro

+1

Frankly, I'm quite disgusted by the assertion that Daniel 'Bish Bash' Boshell is anything less than world class. He's like a lower league Darren Fletcher.

My memory of facts is quite shockingly bad. But whilst I was at Uni (5-6 years ago) we had a midday(ish) game on Sky which I assume was in one of the cups... The pub I watched it in at Uni was all but silent for the entire game aside from a steaming tackle from Bosh which left their player flying six feet backwards through the air. It was like an Ice Hockey check. At that point The Bosh could never do wrong in my eyes.

My memory of facts is quite shockingly bad. But whilst I was at Uni (5-6 years ago) we had a midday(ish) game on Sky which I assume was in one of the cups... The pub I watched it in at Uni was all but silent for the entire game aside from a steaming tackle from Bosh which left their player flying six feet backwards through the air. It was like an Ice Hockey check.

Are you sure you're not getting confused with Lee Croft? :wink: