Lost tonight and now need to win at Charlton on the last day and hope Barnsley don't pick up a point at Plymouth.

Anyone know what their financial situation is like? Are they well-placed to do a Leicester?

I think they are both alright (ito admin). Financially, I think we want Barnsley to come down. Weekend away, we want Norwich down, no doubts.

I'd be more worried about Leeds and/or MK if we are up that end.

Lost tonight and now need to win at Charlton on the last day and hope Barnsley don't pick up a point at Plymouth.

Anyone know what their financial situation is like? Are they well-placed to do a Leicester?

Have sold 18000 season tickets already

So yes you could say that

To be honest. With things as they are, that is a fantastic effort in Division 2, never mind Division 3.

Please don't make me go to Barnsley again.

Weekend in Norwich/great yarmouth and southampton next year sounds tempting :D

Watch em both land on a tuesday night

Norwich really have an excellent marketing setup mainly based on an excellent loyalty scheme. Means they capitalise on all fans data and (that coupled with catchment areas) are guaranteed to be a big player in this division next season should Sundays results confirm their relegation.

I'll be cheering Exeter at the weekend. It'll be a decent jolly.

Hope Brizzle Rovers will be on a weekend next season as well. I want to crash at Bigfin's and get wrapped up in his Deep Space Nine duvet.

Hope Brizzle Rovers will be on a weekend next season as well. I want to crash at Bigfin's and get wrapped up in his Deep Space Nine Batlestar Galactica duvet.

FTFY :D

No. Not Exeter.

Bury who'd bring about 1,500 to 2,000 and would see us take about 3,000. Or Exeter with a few hundred travelling either way. Financially. Latics could do with Bury and Dale coming up.

As much as I dont like them. I'm hoping Exeter flap at Rotherham and Bury nick 3rd spot. Well that and I dont fancy even remotely having the possibilty of dale being beaten by Bury at Wembley. :blink:

Glad Norwich have come down.

you know something we don't?

It's a big ask for them to win at Charlton and hope Barnsley dont pick up a point. Especially seeing as Barnsley are the draw merchants in the championship the last month or so. Drawn 6 of their last 8. Even more so when Norwich have only won 3 away all season.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

It's a big ask for them to win at Charlton and hope Barnsley dont pick up a point. Especially seeing as Barnsley are the draw merchants in the championship the last month or so. Drawn 6 of their last 8. Even more so when Norwich have only won 3 away all season.

so,its still not over yet..