another rumor doing the rounds is that the TTA have sold the club to some wealthy QUATARI ARAB for around 8 million and big joe is leaving oldham after the walsall game. The unnamed arab was at the southend game and then had a meeting with corney and blitz in the LOWRY hotel.

Duuutttt, duuttt, DEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR....

another rumor doing the rounds is that the TTA have sold the club to some wealthy QUATARI ARAB for around 8 million and big joe is leaving oldham after the walsall game. The unnamed arab was at the southend game and then had a meeting with corney and blitz in the LOWRY hotel.

i'd be careful what you wish for!!

i looked into the area where all the 'big wigs' sit, and the only person i saw that stuck out from the crowd, was a big bloke with a grey 70's haircut ... i think his name is Ian Stott!!

http://www.biltongrange.co.uk/news/2009/ma...tire-governors/

Interestingly all of that can be pieced together from what has been speculated on here.

It wasn't that undercover journo from The Sun again was it? :grin: