Windass Banned From Hull

According to yesterday's Mirror Dean Windass has been banned from the club for being late for training. He can't be fined for the offence because he is still officially on loan here. It says Dean has been in limbo since he was sent back by us last month and now has been told to stay away from the KC Stadium.

Daily Mail linky too

"Phil Brown has delivered the final kick in the teeth to Dean Windass after banning him from Hull City for the rest of the season."

Think that says everything we need to know about Dean Windass and just why he was such a disaster for us......Wrong player at the wrong time and probably the biggest mistake since Ricketts!!!

Think that says everything we need to know about Dean Windass and just why he was such a disaster for us......Wrong player at the wrong time and probably the biggest mistake since Ricketts!!!

Given the timing in the season, possibly a bigger mistake than Ricketts.

In a rare defence of Shez, I suspect if I'd been doing the same job at the same time I'd have made the same two mistakes.

So much for "everyone know how much I love Hull/I'd cycle all the way back to Hull etc etc etc". Doesn't love the club enough to drag his sorry fat orange arse out of bed in the morning. What a professional.