Various oldham shirts for sale

stefancooper

blimey

look at the price some of them are going for (all worth it in my eyes)

I still have the home shirt from early 80's with the white in the middle with "lees" on it.

I was only a nipper but I saved that shirt for my son who is now 6 months old.

Trouble is, haven't got a clue where I put it safe

I was always so proud to wear that shirt ar School in Leicestershire in the 80's

Edited by bubblehead

Hello Folks -

Here's a load of oldham shirts ( and others) for sale. You may be interested:

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/Oth...dex.html?page=1

Regards Stefan

Never mind those. I want THIS!

Martigues-92-Home-Close.gif

Jurrassic Park!

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

:lol: Spot the blokes with young kids!

Thank God my youngest is 6 in a couple of weeks, we used tp have to watch Pepper Pig, Balamory, Tweenies and the rest of CBEEBIES etc on a bloody loop! Now she's in love with Zac Heffron and watches HSM on a loop! :disappointed:

haha. I know that feeling, my lad is 7 this Sunday. I get to "enjoy" the continuous loop of Ben 10 and WWF wrestling. Ive tried telling him several times that its all pre planned but he doesnt beleive me. Ballamory used to drive me up the wall, the wife even suggested that we drive there for the weekend once so he could see it. That was the shortest discussion weve ever had in our house. :lol:

It's a fight on our telly - My youngest is 20 months old and loves In The Night Garden and Balamory, whilst my eldest who is nearly 7 (who once loved Peppa Pig and Blue Clues and what-not) now enjoys Ben10 and anything that's got a superhero in it but everything stops for Star Wars - he's mad on it...good lad....

So I'll be approaching my second stint of Peppa very, very soon.

Wish me luck...

We will all be thinking of you mate during this dark period in your life :wink:

Has your eldest got into those stupid bleeding things called "go go's"? Crappy little plastics figures that dont do anything but my lad is mad on them, ive even had to go out and buy some "special edition go go's". Whats special about them i will never know, they are just the same crap as the others from what i can see apart from they come in a posh box and there a lot more expensive. :ranting:

Edited by chaddy the owl

These are Gogos Biggest pile of crap ever

Dont even mention Match Attacks. He is always getting me to buy them for him. He nearly wet himself with excitment over one card he got. I think it was Torres but it was something called the 100 club or summat.

I get a feeling it aint gonna get any cheaper when he gets new interests when he's older. <_<

Dont even mention Match Attacks. He is always getting me to buy them for him. He nearly wet himself with excitment over one card he got. I think it was Torres but it was something called the 100 club or summat.

I get a feeling it aint gonna get any cheaper when he gets new interests when he's older. <_<

Go Gos, my lad is 10 and has 100s of the bloody things. The thing is what the hell are you supposed to do with them? Moulded plastic crap!

Match Attax are pretty cool though, I still got loads of Topps cards from the 70's when I collected 'em. And the Panini stickers...

Match Attax are pretty cool though, I still got loads of Topps cards from the 70's when I collected 'em. And the Panini stickers...

Panini stickers are the reason i'm a football fan today...hook, line and sinker! I never managed to complately fill an album so a couple of years ago I chested and bought complete albums from 86-90 on ebay - some great memories but bloody hell it cost me some money back then and a fair wedge off ebay! I might do some scans actually I reckon the members of a certain age would love to reminisce!

i have got the 96-98 one and it was cheaper than 24.99 :grin:

I've got every home shirt from 1985

Every away shirt from 1990

A few goalie shirts and long-sleeved versions too, I might be selling them as I haven't a pot to piss in at the moment and have just returned from another unsuccessful interview!