Stitch boooooooo Identity crisis

Ok we know he's Latics through and through, but he's the biased Leeds summariser on Sheep FM, plays for us in the masters and now he has just been interviewed on SSN wearing a Scum away shirt!*

I know, I know he started out with them and deep down is a red but...............FFS!

Ok we know he's Latics through and through, but he's the biased Leeds summariser on Sheep FM, plays for us in the masters and now he has just been interviewed on SSN wearing a Scum away shirt!*

I know, I know he started out with them and deep down is a red but...............FFS!

Total lack of respect for the club Penney Out :wink:

Total lack of respect for the club Penney Out :wink:

Cheeky twits with an 'a' on SSN introduced him as 'former Manchester United' striker Andy Ritchie', ok fair enough then the caption says Manchester United 1977-80, I mean FFS he played for Brighton, Leeds, Oldham and Scarborough between 1980-2001. Sky yet again dissing the little man,

I mean ask tribesmen in the deepest darkest regions of Amazonia that know nothing of the western world -Who did Andy Ritchie play for? and even they'll answer,(after consulting with Sting and taking the plate out of their bottom lip) "Ah yes Andy Ritchie, Oldham Athletic, I remember the smoke signals the next village sent us, informing us of his brace against then league champions Arsenal!"

:ranting::ranting::ranting:

I mean ask tribesmen in the deepest darkest regions of Amazonia that know nothing of the western world -Who did Andy Ritchie play for? and even they'll answer,(after consulting with Sting and taking the plate out of their bottom lip) "Ah yes Andy Ritchie, Oldham Athletic, I remember the smoke signals the next village sent us, informing us of his brace against then league champions Arsenal!"

:ranting::ranting::ranting:

It was a bit like that down South too, there was no webbernet then, so I had to wait for my OASIS newsletter to find out what was going on.

Or the smoke signals, obviously.

Trouble was the wind often blew them of course through the Midlands so I was never 100% sure which week they were referring to.

And a Benson and Hedges from someone in the ground doesn;t produce that much smoke anyway.

And of course, the action was at the other end of the ground, so invariaby the smoke signal would say something like

" Rittchie scores, no he hasn;t, yes he has. No wait it was Bunn.!

Marshall has scored, no just over, hit the back of the net!

I cired when I saw it this morning, so proud that he's finally made it in the 'big' time.