OWTB Facebook Group

Avoid facebook like you would avoid Gary Glitter stood in Mothercare with his cock out.

Biggest cause of divorce in this country i bet, thats the reason i deleted my account and so did the wife.

:lol:

Another utterly unsubstantiated claim - just what OWTB is for!

I'd suspect the biggest cause of Divorce in this country is argueing and doing the dirty with other people... but I may be wrong... I'd suspect Facebook just provides the evidence!

Chaddy what if you have nothing to hide?

Well what if you have nothing to hide but certain people just decide they will try to cause you problems just to try and brighten up there sad little lives?

There are a million and one ways to end up divorced i just think facebook is helping them along, although it did have plenty of good points.

Each to there own i suppose, i just prefer to stay married then talk to people on facebook. If people want to chat to me and i want them to then they have my phone number. :grin:

Edited by chaddy the owl

I had a fair few ex's on there but my wife new about them, they were all ex's which i had stayed friends with when we split. It wasnt an ex who tried causing problems, it was just some scrote who thought it would be funny but should have known better. Revenge is a dish best served cold....and all that bollox.

Anyway, its all sorted out now.

Out of interest, what's the OWTB Facebook group for? I've signed up to the Twitter feed, I read this site - what does the Facebook group add?

You get to see Ackey's beautiful leonine face.

if you are single facebook is the greatest invention of all time :grin: Thanks facebook you have brightened a few weekends up for me (if you know what i mean) :drinking45::whip:

I guess thats where your username comes from then eh, you creepy boy..... :grin:

Out of interest, what's the OWTB Facebook group for? I've signed up to the Twitter feed, I read this site - what does the Facebook group add?

Other than gathering members of Facebook, who are also in one place - very little.

But it's better than any of the multitude of "WE NEED 1,000,000 MEBERS OF TEH FACEBOOK TO JOIN UP IF U FINK SOANDSO IS TEH PROPA WANKA BRRAP BRRAP" anyway, so I'm in.

The honest answer is that as part of OWTB's continued growth we're trying to ensure we have a presence in as many new-media formats as possible. Obviously it offers another method of communicating with the fans, and for them to communicate with us... some who may not be members here but are users of Facebook.

We now have OWTB.co.uk, Twitter, Facebook, the Podcasts, the Webcam (subject to it not being too unreliable), the Live Chat and many more ideas in the pipeline. We can be contacted by email, PM, facebook message, twitter message and in some cases phone... all ways to try and make us as contactable as possible to other fans.

They're all optional, so you can choose to use as many or as few as you personally like and it means we can continue to reach more and more Latics fans - or more importantly potential Latics fans! :D

Just realised my last-but-one reply could've looked a bit snippy. I've no problem at all with any of the various projects - indeed, it's great to have a better thought out online fan community than most clubs manage (and about a thousand percent better than the usual Rivals rubbish).

And its great for setting up poker nights with other OWTB members from all over the world...trouble is its so addictive

If it helps fans become more involved with each other that's great! If you lose your house don't blame us!! :lol: