OWTB Podcasts - better ways to grab it...

Matt

54af5j.jpg

Accessibility has clearly been a problem, and it's not gone unnoticed - the result? A one stop feed minisite so that you can not only get the all the podcasts that have been produced, but we give you options to grab them too...

11v5pac.jpg

Subscribe to the OWTB Podcast feed through a multitude of podcatchers including but not limited to Google, NetVibes, Windows Live, newsgator, My Yahoo, and iTunes.

>>>>> CLICK TO VISIT <<<<<

• 10 months later...

New member on here and looking around I read about the podcast.

Excited I opened iTunes immediately searched for the podcast and clicked subscribe straight away,

only to find that the last podcast was pre-season.

What has gone on guys?

Has this season been that depressing that the recording equipment melted?

Would love to hear more

MDI B)

Edited by MDI-OAFC

We'd love to do it again. I think the summer may see us getting together to produce something; time, as they say, is a healer and hopefully the disappointment of the season will be consigned to the annals of our warped minds by then...

• 6 months later...
We'd love to do it again. I think the summer may see us getting together to produce something; time, as they say, is a healer and hopefully the disappointment of the season will be consigned to the annals of our warped minds by then...

...?

There's too many sticky threads in this forum. The podcast is not active, this thread could be unstuck and if the podcast is ever revived then re0stick it. Two sticky threads on player share needed? Really? Don't think so, mergey, mergey. MOTM poll? Could it just be merged with the single match topic which appears after the game? The OWTB prediction league, sticky it in the General Allsports forum as it's to do with the Premier League and not Oldham.

That's 4 stickies reduced, giving more emphasis to the latest stickies and we don't have to scroll down for 5 minutes to get to the latest topics.

Edited by PlayItLivo