More misery for Darlo

DARLINGTON BOSS COLIN TODD IS READY TO RECRUIT HULL VETERAN DEAN WINDASS AS HIS PLAYER-COACH. THE QUAKERS ARE COMING OUT OF ADMINISTRATION AND TODD IS KEEN TO USE WINDASS'S EXPERIENCE IN LEAGUE TWO NEXT SEASON.

Daily Mirror

I wouldn't wish Dean Windass on Leeds or MK Dons...

Well maybe, but I'd have to think about it for a few seconds.

i dont know what all the fuss was about with windass if only his shot what hit the bar would of gone in aginst bristol rovers the season would of been so much different and same with lee hughes against tranmere one hit the bar and there keeper did a brilliant save in the 2nd half before they even scored, just think everyone has took there frustration of the season out on LH and DW... but then again old news now :grin:

No offence meant, but anyone who takes last season out on Lee Hughes is an idiot.

I'd say the same about Sheridan but it would be a ten page thread with (probably) only me arguing for him.

However, Dean Windass came here as a half baked has been, who should never have been signed (by whoever did it).

I'd say the same about Sheridan but it would be a ten page thread with (probably) only me arguing for him.

I would hope so, although I suspect Leezy might back you up.

Edited by Zorrro

No offence meant, but anyone who takes last season out on Lee Hughes is an idiot.

However, Dean Windass came here as a half baked has been, who should never have been signed (by whoever did it).

Dean windass, Brett, and byfield were all signed by SC because in shez interviews he always said yeah ive heard we are interested in him and SC also said (recently) im not going to get involved in the team signings

i dont know what all the fuss was about with windass if only his shot what hit the bar would of gone in aginst bristol rovers the season would of been so much different and same with lee hughes against tranmere one hit the bar and there keeper did a brilliant save in the 2nd half before they even scored, just think everyone has took there frustration of the season out on LH and DW... but then again old news now :grin:

If only Jeff Astle had scored that sitter agaist Brazil in 1970.....

If only Nick Henry's 'goal' at Maine Road in the semi-final replay had counted.....

If only that shot from M**k H****s had gone over the bar.....

.....the whole course of football history would have been different! :)

If only Jeff Astle had scored that sitter agaist Brazil in 1970.....

If only Nick Henry's 'goal' at Maine Road in the semi-final replay had counted.....

If only that shot from M**k H****s had gone over the bar.....

.....the whole course of football history would have been different! :)

understand what your saying but for posts what ppl put up like more misery for darlo (windass) is utter stupid, just oldham fans taking frustration out on players, ppl only remember the bad things, he played well against hartlepool and was good against stockport but then again was kack in other games but for posts like misery and he prob would get booed if he every played on BP again is just going to far in my eyes

understand what your saying but for posts what ppl put up like more misery for darlo (windass) is utter stupid, just oldham fans taking frustration out on players, ppl only remember the bad things, he played well against hartlepool and was good against stockport but then again was kack in other games but for posts like misery and he prob would get booed if he every played on BP again is just going to far in my eyes

Its called a 'joke'.