Prem Survival Sunday Thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno about the games but my money's on Garth Crooks to have a seizure before FT.

I can't stand the thought of looking at his mug so I paused the video feen on the BBC site. Toon just had a great chance for Martins which he put over.

S'land losing.

I think today will be Owen's final hurrah as a pro-footballer. A sad end to a career that could have been so much more - sadly too much top level and International football too young has left his body unable to stand up to the rigours of playing week in week out and I expect him retire after nicking the goal from the bench that saves Newcastle from the drop.

Edited by oafcprozac

I think today will be Owen's final hurrah as a pro-footballer. A sad end to a career that could have been so much more - sadly too much top level and International football too young has left his body unable to stand up to the rigours of playing week in week out and I expect him retire after nicking the goal from the bench that saves Newcastle from the drop.

The move to Real Madrid probably wasn't the wisest decision he ever made...He always relied so much on his pace that he was always going to fade pretty badly from his late twenties onwards, especially after the injuries.