I feel sick...

Footballs messed up...

Premiership - filled with teams I can't stand

Championship - filled with grounds I'd love to go to but can't

League One - filled with southerners

League Two - filled with week-on-week local teams(ish)

Brilliant! Just brilliant...couldn't be more fed up with football after this weekend...not Latics...football!!!

I feel sick...

Footballs messed up...

Premiership - filled with teams I can't stand

Championship - filled with grounds I'd love to go to but can't

League One - filled with southerners

League Two - filled with week-on-week local teams(ish)

Brilliant! Just brilliant...couldn't be more fed up with football after this weekend...not Latics...football!!!

Quite.

Any progress on that 'blowing myself away' smiley?

Glad

Cant stand blackwell or any of his teams, :censored:ing animals!!!!!!!

Did you see the interview with him on SSN? Told the interviewer off for trying to be controversial when he asked him about the penalty appeals. Cheeky two-faced git.

Oooo, that's a good one.

I'll go for the Bristol Rovers team that drew 4-4 with us in one of the best games I've watched at BP. Was it about '97?

Sheff United under Bassett circa 89-95

Still have nightmares of that so and so Simon Tracey taking out Super Sean clean through 10 minutes to go and nailed on he would bury the goal that would have more than likely kept us up. Instead he cynically takes Sean out with no intention of getting anywhere near the ball, Sheff Utd down to 10 but who do they bring on...Alan Kelly Ireland's number One of the time. He makes an outstanding save from Ricky's free kick and two other wonder saves and we finish 1-1. we lose two days later vs Spurs and we're all but down. I hate that bastard and everything to do with Sheff United!

Edited by oafcprozac

Well done to the clarets they do deserve it after a marathon season have watched them a few times and they have a good balance of youth and experience.Will be a great addition to the premiership.

And all season ticket holders who renewed before the deadline will now get a full refund on their season ticket what an absolute bargain of a season they cant moan whatever happens next year

good luck to them