Andy Holdsworth

A friend of mine at work is a season ticket holder at Huddersfield and knows people within the club.

The latest news out of there today was that Millwall, Hartlepool and Oldham have been in contact this week with Andy Holdsworth's agent, he can play in defence and midfield, he would be an excellent signing.

Huddersfield offered him a new deal but he wanted more money which Lee Clarke declined, seems funny that we could be offering more !

He was also gutted at Worthington being allowed to leave he feels that decsion may come to haunt them next season.

Just sharing what I have heard......................

A friend of mine at work is a season ticket holder at Huddersfield and knows people within the club.

The latest news out of there today was that Millwall, Hartlepool and Oldham have been in contact this week with Andy Holdsworth's agent, he can play in defence and midfield, he would be an excellent signing.

Huddersfield offered him a new deal but he wanted more money which Lee Clarke declined, seems funny that we could be offering more !

He was also gutted at Worthington being allowed to leave he feels that decsion may come to haunt them next season.

Just sharing what I have heard......................

Moneywise I think we could offer more than hartlepool, and he would not have to relocate.

.Just sharing what I have heard......................

I won't believe it until it's in Monday's rarely wrong Chron.

Holdsworth isnt a bad player and did very well for us a couple of seasons ago where he got 14 assits from midfield, Last season though he was poor and lost his place when Clark came in and couldnt get it back from Kelly the young lad we got on loan from liverpool who was a class above league one.

Hes been released as he was offered a contract that clark seemed fair as he doesnt see as more than a back up(we hope to get kelly back), Holdsworth wouldnt sign so clark released him.

Would still be a decent signing for anyone in league one though.

Fook offering Hudds more for Holdsworth, trump them in the race for Graham! It's Huddersfield for fook sake.

yeah, more money, bigger income, more fans and we will not be spending the money we have spent over the last few years

so?

Fook offering Hudds more for Holdsworth, trump them in the race for Graham! It's Huddersfield for fook sake.

and your point is......

Danny Graham is under 23 yrs of age hence would require a fee, probably a six figure one

We are not in a position to pay a fee

Huddersfield are

No contest really

and your point is......

Danny Graham is under 23 yrs of age hence would require a fee, probably a six figure one

We are not in a position to pay a fee

Huddersfield are

No contest really

Huddersfield are far from rich, sure they have more money than us.

We aren't completely skint, we choose generally to spend money on wages rather than transfer fees, but like TTA have done before money would be there if the manager wanted to bring in someone. Like the money was there for Clarke but Sheridan opted not to go for him.

Huddersfield are far from rich, sure they have more money than us.

We aren't completely skint, we choose generally to spend money on wages rather than transfer fees, but like TTA have done before money would be there if the manager wanted to bring in someone. Like the money was there for Clarke but Sheridan opted not to go for him.

To be fair mate we do have alot of money now with Deano Hoyle taking over thats not to say that we will be spending it stupidly but the talk over here is we will have about 1.5 to 2 million to splash on the right players so in league one terms thats alot of money. As for graham was in the local rag that hes still on the radar so who knows, signed antony kay today so its not a bad start.

To be fair mate we do have alot of money now with Deano Hoyle taking over thats not to say that we will be spending it stupidly but the talk over here is we will have about 1.5 to 2 million to splash on the right players so in league one terms thats alot of money. As for graham was in the local rag that hes still on the radar so who knows, signed antony kay today so its not a bad start.

Breaking many bindipper hearts in the process :grin:

Considerably more than we're going to spend then.