Does anyone think he might play a big role this season? From what I have seen he is one of our most talented players with the ball just wasnt fit. With a proper preseason under his belt he could surely be like a new signing.

I think if we would have had a reserve team last year, the likes of Kieran Lee and Dale Stephens would not only remain fit, but would have been given a decent chance to stake a claim to be involved in the first team.

Does anyone think he might play a big role this season? From what I have seen he is one of our most talented players with the ball just wasnt fit. With a proper preseason under his belt he could surely be like a new signing.

Yes i think he will. It might take him a while to find a position, be it RB, CM or another but Im sure he will feature a lot this season. Lets face it, if he starts all the games in August he will of had a bigger impact than all of last season.

Off topic.

Ste.. Shame Bon Scott died so young.

AC/DC would have been much better with him at the elm.

Certainly would have been. But Brian Johnson has done a great job to maintain AC/Dc at the top of their game :)

i know a couple of united fans and they said they were suprised he signed for us and not a championship side, but the only reason was there was more of a chance of 1st team football. it was only his fitness why he didnt start that much.

Well said. Bon was a legend, and I am sure people will agree they havent made many albums as good as the ones they made pre 1980.

I went to AC/DC in Amsterdam last week. :smoking: Now that was a rock 'n' roll show - loudest thing I ever heard, it was mega. I wore bright shorts, a 1990 latics shirt and got stuck in at the front. :headbang:

Can't wait to see them again...

Thinking about it, a couple of the lads I was with might read this board. :mmm:

Well said. Bon was a legend, and I am sure people will agree they havent made many albums as good as the ones they made pre 1980.

Absolutely, a great singer and seemed like a really nice guy as well. And he checked out like a proper rock star, if you aren't choking on your own vomit then you aren't at the races.

With the obvious exception of Back In Black Ady! Second best album ever to be written, behind only WASP's The Crimson Idol.....

Edited by Break The Silence

Seeing as AC/DC are almost worthy of their own sub-forum on here this week I'd like to share this find with whoever may be interested.

Bon at his best?

Great stuff Stitch. The man was indeed a true rock legend. I just think poor Brian Johnson gets a raw deal. AC/DC have been at the top of their profession for about 35 years now, and for 29 of those 35 years BJ has been the front man. I have been lucky enough to have seen them live about 9 or 10 times over the years and, although not quite as good as the mighty WASP, they are incredible.

Bon was a great showman but old Gravel Voice edges it for me. Flat cap off to you Brian............